Chapter 44 (Little 18+)

Namjoon Point Of View Continued

'Ready?' I heard Kookie say softly. I nodded and felt Kookie place my hands on whatever it was. I then heard Kookie say to Taehyung to remove the blindfold. I saw light but I shut my eyes to let my eyes adjust. I opened them and my jaw dropped.

I looked around and found my mates with tears in their eyes and I then realised where my hands were. Kookie's stomach.

'Listen really carefully.' Kookie said softly and I did. I closed my eyes and concentrated. I smiled at the reason why Kookie said that. Little heartbeats OMG pups.

'How many?' I asked nervously, still having my hands on his stomach. I was now caressing his stomach with my thumbs feeling the pups kick.

'How many alphas do I have as my mates?' Kookie asked.

'6.' Jin said.

'OMG OMG OMG. 6 pups.' Jhope said.

'What really 6 pups.' I was shocked. Kookie nodded.

'Wait a minute how come you are so relaxed about this great and OMG news?' Jin asked Jimin.

'As I was the one that went up to check on Kookie he was in a bit of pain because of the pups and he told me then as I was saying to get one of you guys.' Jimin said.

'Can you explain this for us so we know the story please.' I said.

'What Taehyung said about the check up was true but he also asked the doctor to check to see if i was pregnant because i was showing signs. When a werewolf is pregnant they will be tired more easily, also sleep more and will eat more as they have to provide for the pups. Some werewolfs can get really clingy to their mate and as I am 6 I can spread out my clingyness so it doesnt look as bad.' Kookie said.

'Makes sense.' Jin said.

'Is there more?' I asked.

'Yes. The doctor said as i have a big litter which she is puzzled by how it happened she said it would be best for me to give birth in wolf form because there are so many it would be easier and safer. If I tried to give birth in human form I would be putting myself and the pups at risk.' Jungkook said.

'Stop hogging the pup's birthday boy.' Jin said and Jhope nodded. I chuckled standing up. I gave Kookie a gentle but long kiss and he started blushing after we pulled away. Jin and Jhope immediately took my place to feel the pups kick.

'My dad knows as the doctor said it would be best for him knowing just in case and said she will come when it's time for the pups to be here as extra support but also to make sure me and the pups are ok. We will be going to my old pack tomorrow to tell the rest.' Jungkook said and we were over the moon.

'Now that i'm thinking about it, could we go to Namjoons old pack with pups i mean they will be in wolf form for a while and there is a certain someone in his old pack that could hurt the pups or kookie for being jealous.' Yoongi said and Kookie immediately covered his stomach protecting them. Jhope pulled Kookie closer and hugged which was reassuring him.

'The pups will be big enough to eat by then so we could ask our sisters and their mates to look after them plus it will give them experience for when their time comes.' Taehyung said. We nodded at that.

The next few hours we were taking turns being with kookie and feeling our pups. I still cant believe theres 6 pups. As Kookie said it is extremely rare for a werewolf to have that many, usually it's one or twins at most for werewolves, even humans. Kookie said he will go for a check up when we are over at Chans pack. This time we will all be there to see them and hear the heartbeats.

Kookie fell asleep cuddling Jin so we stopped moving around for now to let him rest. Over the next few days we will need to set up an area for Kookie to give birth in and to keep the pups safe cause when Kookie goes into wolf form he will be that way for a while. I can't wait to see our sisters and their mates' faces when they find out they will be aunties and uncle's. Kookies pups will make his parents be grandparents for the first time. Exciting. I also think we will get told about Kookie and his mum's situation.

After 2 hours Kookie woke up wanting to be close to Jhope so he and Jin swapped places. We heard his tummy growl and we all giggled at it.

'Are you hungry or is it our pups that are hungry?' Jimin said and we giggled again as we didnt know if it was one or the other or both.

'Both.' Kookie said cutely.

'I will go make you something baby.' Jin said and kissed kookie then left to make him something. Kookie snuggled closer into Jhope and we all awed at him.

'Baby? Why do you keep holding your tummy?' I asked and sat on the other side of Kookie.

'Pups are kicking and as they are growing so does their strength which means when they kick it hurts more now.' Kookie said struggling throughout the sentence because of the pain.

I kissed him and he hummed in content at the feeling of our lips together. I felt him move to bring his hands up to go round my neck but soon Kookie moved his hands and put them on his tummy again.

I kissed him one last time before going to kiss our marks on either side of his neck which instantly had results on Kookie as I felt him relax. My hand that was cupping his face moved down to his tummy and I started rubbing giving Kookie a break and it seemed to help alot.

*Thank you daddy.* Kookie said mindlinking me and I nibbled at his skin as a response. We were doing it for a long time but my wolf and Ghost were really enjoying it. So good they wanted it to go all the way but we cant as it could cause complications for Kookie when he's giving birth.

Kookie felt better after eating and it calmed the pups down which is a good thing. He then cuddled up to Jimin and we all started watching TV again. My wolf informed me that kookie would do something for me and my wolf is dying for it.

*Kookie can i talk to?* I mindlinked Kookie.

*Okay, what's up?* Kookie replied.

*My wolf reminded me that you would give me something and we want it now.* I said.

*You mean the blowjob arent you.* Kookie said.

*Yes, of course.* I replied.

*Okay then follow me then.* Kookie said. He told the others he was going to the bathroom and I slipped away then followed him. I got into the bathroom and saw Kookie.

I sat down on the toliet after pulling my trousers and boxers down. Kookie kissed me and I felt his hand go to my member and started going up and down. I moaned in his mouth. Kookie then went on his knees and I felt warmth around my member and I was in heaven.

Kookie started to go deeper and faster and I moaned again. He loves to tease by just licking my tip or just having his mouth around my tip. I love it. I forgot he has no gag reflex and I felt my whole member in his mouth. I moaned really loudly. Pretty sure the others will have heard that.

I felt I was about to cum but got denied. I growled at being denied but Kookie giggled. He went straight back to sucking me off and I eventually cummed. Kookie swallowed it all and I hummed and moaned in satisfaction and pleasure.

Kookie cleaned me up and I got dressed again. I picked Kookie up, then I pressed him against the wall and started kissing him. After our make out session Kookie snuggled into me inhaling my scent then he started to fall asleep holding me tightly. As I was going back downstairs I said.

'I love you so much baby.' I said quietly.

'I love you so much as well alpha.' I heard Kookie say and I smiled.