Chapter 75

Taehyung Point Of View

It was the next day and I felt a massive weight on me. I opened my eyes to see Kookie still in wolf form lying entirely on me and sound asleep. I shook my head and chuckled.

I looked around the room as much as I could and it looked like it's only Jimin, Kookie and I. I moved to sit up slightly and i did the best i could but it failed.

When I got to the position I wanted Kookie whined and slid off me so he was lying on the bed. His legs were facing Jimin so I turned onto my side and cuddled him. I was patting his fur.

*Ghost likes what you're doing.* My wolf contacted me.

*How come you know that?* I asked. Kookie stuck his head out so his nose was facing the headboard where the pillows are. That's a sign he's wanting his head rubbed. By he I mean Ghost.

I did what was asked. Ghost and Kookie moved so he was closer to me.

*Ghost told me. Just because our humans are sleeping doesnt mean we are. So we get to chat.* TaTa repiled.

*Fair enough then.* I replied. I snuggled closer into Kookie then my eyes caught Jimins. We both smiled.

We stayed in bed for quite a while untill Jhope came.

'You guys need to get up. Mrs Kim prepared something for you guys.' Jhope said.

'Technically we are up cause we are awake we are just not out of bed.' Jimin responded. Jhope chuckled a bit shocked at the response.

'I will remember that one so I can do it to Jin or one of the othes.' Jhope said and then giggled.

'Ghost and Kookie are too cute.' Jimin said. We looked and we smiled agreeing.

'Go and tell the others we will be down in a minute.' I said. Jhope nodded then left after giving us a very nice good morning kiss.

*What about mine?* Kookie said through mindlink.

'If you transform we will give you a good morning kiss.' I said. Kookie changed into his human form and smiled cutely. I was going to go to him but he put out his hand.

'Wait.' Kookie said cutely. I stopped and looked at him. He got under the covers to join Jimin and I. Jimin and I smiled.

I went to him so I could be on top of him. I pecked his forehead and he closed his eyes as he was enjoying the feeling of my lips on his skin.

'Wake up now.' I said. Kookie whined and pouted cutely.

'That is not my morning kiss.' Kookie said, a bit annoyed. I love teasing him.

'That wasnt but this is.' Jimin said. He pushed me off and grabbed Kookie. Jimin pulled Kookie so he was straddling his lap. Kookie smiled.

'This is what you want baby?' Jimin asked. Kookie nodded then leaned down connecting their lips. Both moaned. Lets just say we had a very good wake up. Kookie moaned for the whole of South Korea.

We showered and Kookie wore Jimins top and my jumper with his trousers. We gave Kookie a kiss before we left. I was carrying Kookie as he was a bit sore. We said we would be gentle but oh well. We know sometimes Kookie likes it rough. We got downstairs and everyone looked at us.

'Down in a minute my ass.' Jhope said and everyone chuckled.

'Hehehe. Sorry alpha.' I said to Namjoon. He burst out laughing.

'Its okay you guys but i want Kookie time now. You both have had plenty.' Namjoon said. I placed Kookie down and he was limping because he was sore.

'How rough did you go on him, you two horny alphas.' Yoongi said loudly. We just sat down and started eating. Quietly.

'You okay baby.' Namjoon said to Kookie.

'I'm okay, alpha just a little bit sore. Been a while since one of you guys went rough.' Kookie responded by getting comfy on Namjoons lap. Kookie straddled Namjoons lap and placed his head on Namjoons shoulder. He inhaled his scent as his nose was in his neck.

'Want to eat a little. My mum is hoping you could feed the orphaned pups. The feed they got from you seemed to help a lot from what the doctor was saying.' Namjoon said. Kookie nodded for a yes.

Namjoon was giving some of his food to Kookie. We know after sex, especially rough sex Kookie doesnt have a big appetite but by lunch or by a couple of hours he should be fine.

It was 1pm and Kookie had a good meal. Now we are all in our wolf forms except Namjoon. Kookie was lying down letting the pups feed on a blanket that Mrs Kim let us use. He was resting his head on my back.

After the pups had a good feed they were at the stage where they could walk so Jhope, Jimin and I were running around letting the pups chase us. It reminded me of our pups and I miss them. A couple of more days until we get to go home and see them.

Jin and Mrs Kim left into the house. Namjoon was on his phone constantly which i'm wondering what he's doing. Anything work releated Yoongi is involved but he's not so I'm curious.

Everyone was missing the glare Namjoons dad was giving Kookie but me. I went over to Kookie. I stood over him protectively and growled at Mr Kim which got my mates attention quickly.

*Why the growling Tae?* Jin asked through our mindlink.

*Mr Kim is giving Kookie dirty looks and glares. I've had enough of it.* I replied. The others went on alert. They surrounded me and Kookie and started growling at Mr Kim.

'Honey? Jackson is calling for you.' Mrs Kim said.

'You need to stop with the white wolves are bad. If Kookie was any other colour you wouldnt be treating him like this. Kookie has been nothing but a good, polite and helpful to us and the rest of this pack. He even fed the pups that are orphaned. Twice. If he is so bad he would be doing the opposite. No one else has an issue with him except you. You need to grow up. Now one of your sons needs you so go.' Mrs Kim said and pointed in the direction Jackson was in. We saw it was starting to get into his brain.

He left and Jin came back with ice cream. Kookie was down because of what happened. The ice got placed infront of Kookie for him to pick.

*I don't want any. I am bad. I dont deserve a treat.* Kookie said through the mindlink. Sadness evident in his tone.

*You. Our beautiful, sexy, loving, unique and polite omega are a star. You have done nothing wrong, it's all in his head. You have been good. You havent done anything wrong. It's his problem.* I said. I bent down to Kookie and I started licking his head. It was relaxing him so I continued, especially near his ears.

*Okay. Okay. Okay. I'll have watermelon ice cream please.* Kookie replied and Jin gave him the flavour he asked for. I of course went for strawberry. The others love near enough any flavour so they picked at random.

We all were enjoying our ice creajm and peace and quiet. Then Kookie got emotional as Jin pointed out something.

*Oh my god is that our pups and some of Kookie's old pack?* Jin asked.