Chapter 23 (18+)

Namjoon Point Of View

I let Jin have a moment with Jungkook because i could tell him and his wolf felt guilty for what happened so it would help them being close to Jungkook. Once I had enough I broke them apart.

We have separate rooms for mating and sleeping. 3 to be exact but we use them in pairs and your encharge for your room. I took him straight to our mating room and sat down with him on my lap. His hips were going so fast I knew this would be so so so good.

'I know you havent done this and your scared but we can slow it down and take our time. I'm okay with it. My main focus is you and making sure your okay. I can tell you what I'm going to do so you know okay.' I said and Jungkook let out a small okay and i placed my lips on his. I melted again like when I kissed him in the doctor's room. I moaned and Jungkook moaned after me.

I tightened my grip on his waist as he was continually moving his hips. He let out such a needy whine it was so sexy.

'Keep doing that babyboy. The sounds coming from your mouth are so sexy.' I said into his ear and I started to kiss his neck. He leaned his head to the side giving me total access.

'Such a good boy.' I said and I heard a small giggle then a loud moan as I grabbed his ass.

We kept kissing, which felt like heaven.

'I'll take my top off, okay then you.' I said and as I was going to take it off he stopped me. He continued kissing me and I felt fingertips on my skin then his hand. He began lifting my top off and I was shirtless. I looked at him and his eyes were going over every detail of my upper body. He was smiling while tracing his fingers over my chest, nipples, and 6 pack.

'Like what you see babyboy?' I asked and he blushed really badly and nodded shyly.

'You are adorable baby' I said and I leaned in to kiss him again.

I felt his fingers over my chest and 6 pack which felt really nice. I had my arms around his waist and I put them under his clothes so I could touch his skin. I slowly brought up his top and he was breathtaking. Clear smooth skin and the only omega I know that's built like he is. He must have worked so hard for it.

I lay down on the bed with Kookie still on top of me and I placed my arms around his waist securely. I felt his hands place on my shoulders.

'Hot. So hot.' He whispered and I smirked. I have such an effect on him already. I rolled over and I could tell he was sore from moving his hips all that time.

'Relax baby. We will get there. Just enjoy our touches and be close okay. We will get there before you know it.' I whispered into his ear and I heard a small moan.

'So sexy when you moan and whine babyboy.' I whispered again and started kissing his neck. I felt his arms going round my waist and his fingers going up and down my back. It's like he was reasuring me he's okay and that we can continue. Also shows he's enjoying it. I started to kiss him down his neck and collarbone and his moans are so sexy.

'Keep moaning like that babyboy. I love hearing you.' I said and he moaned.

'Okay daddy.' He moaned right after it. Found his sweet spot and ive never been called that before. It was so hot.

'I have never been called that babyboy but for you I will allow it. I usually get called Alpha.' I said, nibbling his ear.

'Okay... Daddy Alpha.' He whispered and it was so sexy I was losing control. I stopped.

'Are you holding your scent?' I asked.

'Yes.' Was his reply as he started squirming under me.

'Release it baby. I want to know what my beautiful, cute and sexy omega smells like.' I said and he blushed. Very much. I smiled and he let his scent out and it was so beautiful. Lavender and Jasmine. With also a hint of Vanilla. So nice.