Chapter 43

Jimin Point Of View Continued

I went towards the room where Kookies clothes were and heard sniffing. I lightly knocked on the door.

'Kookie? Baby? Can you open the door for me?' I asked. I heard footsteps and then the door unlocked and opened.

'What's wrong baby. This is meant to be a happy day not a sad one.' I said. Kookie hugged me tightly i was a bit taken aback by it as i wasnt expecting it but i hugged back so i could comfort my omega.

'Can you tell me what's wrong. My wolf and I really want to help you babe.' I said and he sniffled.

'I now know that my mum is alive but when i thought she wasnt i didnt celebrate my birthday. I havent done for years. I still got cake and some presents cause no matter what my dad and my brother would always get me cake and presents.' Kookie and and it hurt me.

'Okay why are you upset tho?' I asked gently playing with Kookie's hair.

'What i did for Namjoon my mum always did for my dad, brother and i. As this is the first birthday I celebrated with my mates, I wanted to make it special. I want to do it for others as well when it's their birthday. When my birthday got mentioned I went back to that time. Sorry.' Kookie said.

'You have nothing to feel sorry for. We all were wondering what you had planned but you knocked it out of the park. None of us expected the surprise we got with the food we got this morning and I know Namjoon loves this because it took time, thought and effort. He will be really touched. We all are. When we got downstairs and you started bringing the food we were speechless. I know when you tell your mum you nailed it she will be mega proud of you. At a later date we can discuss your birthday okay. When is your birthday anyway?'I asked.

'It's already passed so dont worry.' Kookie said. I lifted his head up and gently kissed him. I felt him smile into the kiss so I got a bit rougher. After a few minutes Kookie pulled away, bending over.

'Omg Kookie are you okay?' I asked worriedly. Kookie nodded.

'What's wrong, do you want me to get one of the others?' I asked.

'No. It's okay. It will go away soon.' Kookie said.

'What will go away soon?' I asked, tilting my head.

'I will tell you my present for Namjoon. I have a plan on how to give Namjoon my present so I want you to go along with what I say when the time comes for my presnt to be revealed.' Kookie said and I nodded interested.

'Close your eyes for me.' Kookie said and I did. I felt him postion my hands and then I felt something. I was gently moving around the area and felt something. Then a lot of things. I gasped and opened my eyes.

'Really Kookie?' I whispered with tears of joy. My hands were on Kookie's stomach and he was smiling at me. I smiled as well and started to feel it more the longer my hands were on his stomach.

'How? Why didnt you tell us?' I asked.

'Your question is when I was on my heat. I knew Namjoons birthday was coming up and so I wanted to surprise everyone on Namjoons birthday as you all have said you want pups and I thought it would be a perfect way of doing it.' Kookie said and I kissed his stomach 4 times.

'2 more pecks and everyone will be happy.' Kookie said.

'What? I said I was completely confused.

'You kissed my stomach 4 times and there are 6 pups so you need to kiss my stomach another twice for the 2 pups that didnt get one.' Kookie said and my jaw went and hit the floor.