Chapter 63

Namjoon Point Of View

We all found out the genders of our pups a few weeks ago. 4 boys and 3 girls. I'm excited but scared. I have been able to work from home most of the time and today is one of those days. My mates have been thinking of names for the pups but my mind has went elsewhere.

The day the boys found Kookie was the day Jin went into rut. Yoongi and Taehyung then followed. Jimin, Jhope and myself havent had our ruts yet. Usually when someone does it's usually a few weeks apart we all get it. Sometimes quickly, sometimes longer. I am going to speak with the doctor as it has never happened before. Also to ease my mind.

The doctor phoned and I headed to my office. I had water and coffee on my desk. I also had up the document to keep track of all our ruts. When and how long it lasted. I created a new one and added Kookie to it. I have kept the old document of our ruts in case I need them.

'Hello doctor how are you?' I said over the phone.

'I am very well thank you and yourself.?' She asked.

'I am very good, thank you.' I replied.

'I got the email you sent and you wanted to talk about some of your mates ruts. Is that correct?' She asked.

'Yes it is.' I replied then took a sip of my coffee.

'Okay, so what seems to be wrong or concerning for you that you need to ask a doctor about it.' She said.

'The last time any of us had our ruts was when we first found out Kookie was our last mate, our omega. Jin, Yoongi and Taehyung had their rut that month. It was before Kookie nearly died.' I said and my voice broke at the thought of Kookie dying because of what happened. It was so close to happening.

'Oh right okay. Can you explain what usually happens before Kookie came into the picture.' She said, I heard her typing.

'3 would get it one month, say in March and the other 3 would get their rut the next month which would be in April. It would never be the same group though it would be different the majority of the time. We never know who would get there rut first or what group we would be in.' I explained.

'This is the first time this has happened in all the times you have been with your mates and you have those 2 months where your ruts happen that this time it didnt.' She asked.

'Yes this is the first time it's happened.' I replied back.

'It hasn't really happened before but there are theories why. I'm not sure if it will help but it could maybe calm your nerves or any worries you have.' She said and I replied that it would help.

I wrote them down so I could look into them. We hung up after saying goodbye and I felt better talking about it.

She said that as our first encounter with Kookie was bad it might have set it off balance as we panicked for a while as we thought our omega was going to die. Kookie got his heat really quickly and we focused on making sure he got the love, attention, physical touch and connection Kookie needed from us and forgot about the ruts. Kookie then had pups so everything was happening faster than usual.

She also said that when mates are bonded so well like us it will change things. We will get our ruts again but it happens when Kookie is ready. Basically when he gets horny and it's a sign he is ready to get into heat again. As he's dealing with the pups and we are helping him it will be a while until Kookie is ready or when the pups are old enough. I can tell Kookie is getting there as he's more touchy.

I got everything organised and left. I was reading a book in the living room with Jin and Jhope cuddling watching an animal documentary and Yoongi was being Yoongi by sleeping. All of a sudden I smelt something coming from upstairs so I marked the page I was reading and headed up.

Jimin and Taehyung were with the pups keeping them warm and also interacting with them as they have their eyes open and are starting to walk. Kookie was meant to be with them but he's not.

'Where's Kookie?' I asked coming to pat the pups.

'He said he was leaving to have a walk and stretch his legs but hasnt came back.' Jimin said as Taehyung was distracted by enjoying the pups.

'Okay I'll go look for him. Do the pups need to be fed soon?' I asked.

'No he fed them 15 mins ago.' Jimin responded and I left after placing a peck on Jimins head.

I was walking trying to find Kookie and when I went past my bedroom I smelled Kookie scent really strongly. I gently opened the door and the sight was cute for me but I was also worried.

I quietly walked in and closed over the door as Kookie didnt hear me. He was on the bed mainly on my side and had some clothing of mine. Jumpers and tshirts were on the bed with Kookie on them with his face burried inhaling my scent from my clothes

'Baby. If you wanted to smell my scent you could of just came, sat on my lap and got it straight from the source.'' I said softly.

'You were working. I didnt know when you would be finished and i didnt want to interrupt your work.' Kookie replied.

'That's sweet but i dont mind you coming into my office when I'm working to sit on my lap. It was like when you were a pup. You were on my lap or Yoongi's a lot when you had the chance. We both miss it.' I said as it true.

'Really? You miss it. I thought i was being annoying as i wasnt in pup form i was bigger so i stopped before i could get shouted at.' Kookie replied. I shook my head. I was playing with his hair as i know it calms him but he also just likes getting his hair played with.

'Can I ask why you are in this position with my clothes?' I asked. Kookie giggled.

'Ive done it with all the others it is just Jimin i need to do this to. I wanted to be close to smell your scents but i didnt want to be annoying so i did it this way. It works but it would be better having the real deal.' Kookie replied.

I bent down to kiss his head when he changed position. It happened so quickly I was still processing. Kookie positioned himself so he was facing me lying down. He brought his legs up and wrapped them tightly round my waist. He grabbed me by my shirt collar and pulled me down. Then I left lips on mine. Kookie moaned and I guessed he was horny.

'Are you horny baby?' I asked and Kookie whined as a response.

'I'll take that as a yes but I'll look after you baby dont worry.' I said gently.

'Hurry daddy. I need you ' Kookie whispered moaning in response.