Chapter 51

Lin Ning woke up, feeling something warm against her, making her comfy. 'Who is this?' She thought. Opening her eyes, she could see an orange color that only meant warmth in front of her. Shutting her eyes again, she grunted to feel her exhausted body.

"You're finally awake." Hearing that voice, she did not think that Cao Peizhi was in front of her with warmth.

"P-Peizhi!!!" Feeling her face flush red, she covered herself with the blanket.

"Hm?"

"W-Why am I here?" She mumbled. 'Trying to recall everything that happened before it went blurry.'

"You don't remember what happened to you last night?" Cao Peizhi looked at her, seeing that there was some silence between them.

"I recall a little. Not too much, though." Lin Ning did not think that men in the army would try to take advantage of her.

"I won't let them easily take advantage of you." Cao Peizhi had gone over to her, taking hold of her hand. "I know that you won't easily let them either. You fought hard when they tried. I'm sorry that you have to go through all that." He hugged her close to him, allowing her to hear his heartbeat.

'I didn't expect this.' She thought, feeling as though he was getting a bit more confident around her now. "Has anything else happened while I was out?" She decided to ask.

"Nothing so far." Cao Peizhi replied.

"..."

"..."

Leaving silence between the two, Lin Ning did not know what to say now since she had just woken up and had nothing in mind. "Do you dislike me?" Cao Peizhi took this chance to ask her personally. 'I think it is about time to get an answer and let my heart feel at ease.'

"No, why would I dislike you?!" Lin Ning felt worried, hoping that she did not seem like someone who disliked him. 'You are my favorite character in the novel. How can I come to dislike you?' Keeping those words to herself, she did not want to mention anything about the novel.

Cao Peizhi held a smile after, seeing that she grew worried just from him asking her. "I'm glad that you do not dislike me. Being disliked or hated by you would be the biggest regret that I would have." Cao Peizhi pushed the few strands of hair away from her face. "Could I kiss these lips?" He asked.

Her face flushed red; she did not know what to say or do. 'What should I do???' She felt as though her mind would burst with all these intertwined feelings in her chest.
"I'll take that as a 'yes.'" Cao Peizhi did not give her a chance to answer, going forth as he sealed their lips. 'These sweet lips.' He peeked at her face, seeing her expression was a bit different. The corner of his lips curved up as he held the back of her head to deepen their kiss.

"Young miss! Young miss!" Rushing into the tent, Xia Ling did not hesitate to barge into the tent.

Lin Ning had managed to push Cao Peizhi back, looking away with her face all flushed red. "L-Ling, get me some new clothes." Lin Ning had gotten out of the bed, nearly stumbling, getting Xia Ling to get her some clothes.

"I'll be back as soon as I can!!!" Xia Ling headed out to get some clothes for Lin Ning.

Cao Peizhi smirked at Lin Ning, who was embarrassed by the entire thing. "Did you hate it?" He questioned her. He took hold of one of her hands, feeling his thumb on her soft skin.

"I-I did not hate or like it." Lin Ning pressed her lips together while mumbling those words, hoping he would not do that again. 'My heart is going to explode if he does it again!!!' She knew her limits.

"Then this will have to do." Feeling his lips pressing against her forehead. "From now on, you are my woman." He hugged her close with a smile on his face. "Don't ever try to leave me now. I won't allow it." He said to her.

Lin Ning could not help but smile back, nodding her head. "You as well. Don't even think about trying to bring another woman in also. I won't ever be able to tolerate it." Mumbling most of her words, she was embarrassed to say it since it was unbelievable that she would catch his interest or attention.

"Who would ever want a man with three limbs? They would much rather prefer a woman like yourself other than a man like me." Cao Peizhi tried to make it seem like Lin Ning had more suitors who would prefer to marry her other than him.

"No, I think it equals out. It would mainly depend on what it is for that person to gain from us. So, I think we are more of a compatible pair than it looks." Lin Ning whispered half of the sentence, feeling as though she should not be the one to say any of this.

Cao Peizhi, on the other hand, felt another smile on his face, seeing that she was not trying to deny any of it. "Let's be together for a long time, okay?" He didn't want them to ever grow apart, seeing that he had come across an amazing person. 'Never would I have thought that I would ever be able to find someone that I love and cherish like this. Thank you for coming into my life.' Hoping to be able to tell her these words one day.

"Young miss!!! I have the clothes!!!" Xia Ling had barged in once more, which made Lin Ning push Cao Peizhi to give them some space between each other.

'Does she not know that she is asking for death if she keeps barging in?' Shi Men and Qin Yun both thought at the same time, standing outside of the tent while knowing that Cao Peizhi's patience was running low.

"I'm going to change! Go outside!" Lin Ning had kicked out Cao Peizhi, who stood outside at the entrance, and then looked at his three men who looked away from him once he glanced at them.

"You two."

"Y-Yes!?!?!?" The two of them were worried that he would try and vent out on them since he could not do that to Xia Ling.

'Are we going to die?' Qin Yun was going to make a run for it if they did.

"Do you know what women like?" He asked, which left the two of them in confusion.

'Is master sick?' Both thought at the same time since it was the first time they heard him ask.

Transmigrated Into A Blind Woman's Bodyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें