Chapter 58

*Warning: Contains Mature Content!!!*

Lin Ning did not want Cao Peizhi to feel like she did not like it because she actually liked it a lot. "I-It's not like I did not like it. I-It... was my first time." Lin Ning was pressing upon his chest, letting her arms wrap around him and rest on his shoulders. "W-Was it also your first kiss?" She decided to ask.

"Hmm..." Cao Peizhi did not respond, but he wanted to know her reaction.

Lin Ning let out a little 'hmph,' trying to get off his laps. "Don't tell me then." She felt upset, not wanting to listen to him.

"Oh, are you jealous?" Cao Peizhi held her back onto his lap with his arm wrapped around her waist, smiling at his woman. 'She is quite adorable when she is jealous, but I can never tell her about my first kiss.' Recalling the time that he had to save a woman. 'Better not to tell her.' Keeping that thought in mind.

"I am a woman who gets jealous. I won't share my man with any other. You decided to fall in love with me, so you cannot back out now." Lin Ning did something that Cao Peizhi did not expect. "Ahm!" Lin Ning bit him on the shoulder, leaving a mark of her teeth on his skin. "Hmph, you are mine now like I am yours. Don't try and back out of it." Grumbling and mumbling her words, she did not want to be left heartbroken after everything they had been through. 'He better prove himself to be better than those other men.'

"Heh, I won't back out. You have to keep your words as well. I don't want you to leave me alone either in this lonely world." Cao Peizhi stared up at Lin Ning's face, removing her blindfold. He could see her close shut eyes that never opened in front of anyone. Staring more closely at her face, 'She is like a beauty hidden behind a mask that everyone would mistake for at first glance.' He inched his face closer towards hers. "I love you." Cao Peizhi said to her, kissing her lips once more.

Lin Ning felt his breath getting closer to her face, knowing that he was leaning in for a kiss. She willingly returned his kiss, feeling her body growing hot as she wrapped herself closer to Cao Peizhi. 'Ah... there is no way that I can stop this now. I must be one bold and crazy woman.' Ending their kiss, both were out of breath while still facing each other. 'This isn't good.' She thought, knowing that this was enough to trigger the unforgivable act before marriage.

Cao Peizhi let out a long sigh, pressing his head against her chest. "It isn't easy for me to resist when we do things like this." Trying his best to push back his desire for Lin Ning. 'I am going to set a bad image for myself if they ever find out about this.' Referring to Lin Ning's parents in this case.

Lin Ning did not know why, but she felt like he was acting a bit like a child begging her for something. 'AACCCKKK!!!! I wish that I could see his face and expression at this moment!!!!' Lin Ning felt more upset and angry that she could not see anything, mostly her lover's face. "Then don't." Lin Ning took his lips again, frustrated that her first time would turn out like this. 'S*x before marriage is just tradition. There are still people who still do this kind of thing even though they are not legally married. There is no way that I can miss this chance with my favorite character.'

Cao Peizhi did not think she would allow it, but he simply returned the kiss. He smoothly pulled her thin sash from her white robe facing him with his only hand in use, revealing her dudou. Cao Peizhi had frozen for a bit, seeing her clear and untainted skin. Going forth, he bit down and sucked on her collar bone that left a pink and red mark on her skin. "Ah~!" Lin Ning had let out a surprised yelp, making Cao Peizhi feel something boil within him to hear more of her. Leaving more trails of kisses onto her skin, he did not want to remove her dudou so soon without her permission.

"Can I really keep going?" Cao Peizhi asked, pushing back his desire again before it was too late. He did not want to force Lin Ning to go with his selfish desire.

Transmigrated Into A Blind Woman's Bodyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें