05• Unrequited Love

Start from the beginning

"Now it's time for you to face Cole," Diana said as they pulled apart.

"The most difficult thing." She huffed.

When her phone rang, she dashed to the table.

"Oh my God, oh My God, Cole is calling me." She screamed after seeing the caller id.

"Pick it up fast," Ella said, getting excited more than Reyna.

She took a deep before answering it, "hello."

"Can we meet?" He asked her directly, which caused her eyes to widen in surprise.

'Am I dreaming? Cole Williams wants to meet me. I'm on cloud nine.' She wondered, grinning.

"Yeah sure. Where?" She asked with joy in her eyes.

"At cafe connections." He told her.

"Okay, I'll be there in an hour." As she said, he disconnected the call.

"Diana, he wants to meet me. I just can't believe it as for the first time he has asked me to meet him." She is going insane with happiness.

"O... Oh, he's taking you on a date." As Diana and Ella teased her, she blushed and hid her face with her palm.

"I wish, but now he's just asking me to meet him. Now I have to get ready fast as I don't want to be late." She told them.

"We'll make you ready." Diana whooped.

"Love you, guys." Reyna hugged them, smiling merrily.

She decked up in a simple floral print purple sleeveless midi because she didn't want to overdress. Ella and Diana did her light makeup. She kept her hair straight and open because she looked best in it. If Barbie Doll had seen her, she would have been envious because she was looking breathtakingly beautiful.

 If Barbie Doll had seen her, she would have been envious because she was looking breathtakingly beautiful

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

He was already waiting for her when she arrived at the cafe as quickly as possible. He was smoking, sitting in the corner seat, looking just as hot as always in his black leather jacket and tousled hair.

She wondered, strolling towards him. 'Damn! He's taking my breath away, he looks so hot while smoking. I don't like smokers, but whatever he does drives me insane.' Her heartbeat accelerated as she approached him, fidgeting with the strap of her sling bag.

"Hi." She greeted him as she sat down in front of him.

He moved his eyes filled with anger to her, putting the cigarette down on the table. "Why did you do this?" As he asked her in a serious tone, her brows narrowed in confusion.

"That's what I want to ask you why did you tell my brother to stay away from Jake." She asked him, taking everything wrong.

"We'll talk about this later, but first you have to answer my question." He said sternly.