EPILOGUE PT. 3

Harry's eyes rolled back, as he reached his orgasm and Louis was quick enough to connect their lips, before the kids would hear him. With a few more hip snaps from Louis, he came inside Harry with a groan. He pulled away carefully not to hurt Harry, who winced a little and Louis whispered, repeatedly how sorry he was. He kissed Harry's neck softly, before fishing his boxers from the floor, clearing Harry's chest and belly from his cum. He leaned and left chaste kisses on his husband's bump.

Anne's cry was heard from her room and Louis sighed.

''I'll go.'' Louis said, kissing his cheek and Harry hummed too tired to protest. He covered himself in their fluffy duvet, while Louis put on a new pair of boxers and his sweats. He went to their daughter's room, where she was crying, waiting for her dad to pick her up.

''I'm here. Sh...you're okay.'' he whispered, patting her back, her small arms wrapped around Louis' neck, her legs pulled up to his chest and his arms holding her tightly.

''Nightmares again?'' he asked and she hummed.

''Sh...it's okay.'' he whispered, pacing back and forth, as she silently cried in his hug.

''I'm gonna make a cuppa. Do you want warm milk?'' he asked and she nodded.

''Okay. Let's go.'' Louis said, holding her tightly.

He went down the stairs, seeing his 17-year old son, on his laptop, picking at his lower lip, feet stretched over the coffee table. He looked more a more like Harry, as the years passed.

''Hey, Froggie.'' he said, ruffling his hair.

''Hi, Froggie.'' Anne said, trying to ruffle his hair too but it ended up more like patting his head. When Harry was pregnant to their first son, Louis used to call Harry a froghead, thus the nickname froggie to their child.

''Do you want a cuppa?'' he asked and his son, hummed.

He put the water to boil, knowing what Ethan was having troubles with. He silently prepared Yorkshire tea and warmed milk for Anne, who was sitting quietly on the counter. He had to talk to Ethan. He knew he had, but at the same time there wasn't much to say anyways. He was like Harry. A perfectionist and maybe yes, he was too perfect, but his mental health was being shit the last few month, due to his anxiety about college.

''Are you sure you can drink that with the straw?'' Louis asked and carried the hot mug on the table.

''Yes.'' she said, excitedly and Louis placed her on her chair, handing her a straw.

''It's hot. Be careful.'' he warned and she nodded, blowing on her drink. Ethan shut his laptop and sat next to Louis, who added some sugar on his drink.

''Talk to me.''

''I'm stressed about college. That's all.''

''And this is why you've been looking at colleges, even though you've applied already at midnight?'' Louis asked and Ethan had his eyes focused on his tea.

''I just...I just have to be alarmed. I can't mess this up, now.''

''Staying up all night won't change that, though. I have a feeling everything will turn out fine.''

''I don't even know what I wanna do with my life!''

''You have the whole summer to figure this out. You are sharp enough to become anything you want.''

''I'm scared of letting you and dad down.'' Ethan sighed.

''You could never let us down, even if you didn't even go to college. You know your dad will be a wreck, when you leave. You better, as well just stay to save us some drama.'' Louis said and Ethan snorted a laugh.

''But just think yourself in the future. What are you doing then?'' Louis asked, finishing his tea and he picked Anne up, that had fallen asleep on the table, half finished milk. Ethan stayed there quiet, deep in thought.

''Go to sleep. It's late.'' he said and squeezed his shoulder tightly, before climbing the stairs, carefully.

On his way to Anne's room, he decided to check up on his other children.

Yup, they had quite a handful.

First of all, we had Ethan, who was 17 years old, then we had the twins Neil and Harriet, who were 15 (Now, it's a funny thing. Neil's name was from Niall, who was the one bringing Harry to the hospital, slightly drunk, so he thought it would be funny, when Louis returned from a business trip and Harriet because his dear husband was high on meds and influenced by Niall.) Then, we had Jonah, who was 8 and such a sweetheart. And then, Chandler, who was 4 and named after Harry's favorite Friends character and lastly, Anne, who is 2. Currently, they had another one baking in the over, Harry being 4 month pregnant and always, always horny and well, no complaints from Louis. To say Louis' life was full would be an understatement.

The twins were soundly sleeping on their bunks and so was Jonah, who had thrown his duvet on the floor. He carefully picked it up, covering him and smiled seeing Chandler sleeping like an angel. Chandler was all Harry. Curly hair, chubby cheeks, green eyes. It looked so much like Harry, Louis couldn't help but compare them. He placed Anne on her crib and went back to his room, where Harry was sleeping, duvet fallen off his shoulders. Louis laid down and wrapped his hands around his husband, who squeezed them.

''What took you so long?'' he asked.

''Had a small talk with Ethan. Still stressed.'' he said and Harry sighed.

''He's growing up so fast...too fast, maybe.''

''I know, but he's growing into a fine man.'' Louis said and Harry smiled, even though he couldn't see it.

''I just wish he didn't have to leave.''

''I know, Haz. Me too, but he has to find his own way.'' Louis reasoned and Harry sighed, turning around, so he could face his husband. He really hadn't changed at all over the years. He was 41 and still acted like a child, by the way.

''I love you, Haz.'' he mumbled stroking Harry's bump.

''Me too. And I mean it.''

Harry never got to be that famous artist he always dreamt of, but maybe dreams changed. Maybe dreams were never something permanent. When that pregnancy test's had two red stripes, Harry knew that his dreams had changed. He wanted to be there. He wanted to be what his father wasn't. He wanted to have kids, so many kids, that would fill the house with laughs and maybe even crying. He couldn't wait to hear them cry. And his kids might have been the greatest kind of art he ever created.

Louis never really had dreams. He didn't dream big. He wanted to get married to Harry, he did. He wanted a good job, he got the best one. He wanted kids, he got them. Maybe Louis was a boring person, maybe not, but his life had always been Home-Work-Home and that's the way he wanted it. He always wondered how his father could do that and yet, the apple did not fall far from the tree.

That's how their lives turned out. Into a boring one on the outside but a really loving on the inside and that's because they worked everything out and realized that they loved each other only. They wanted each other only.

Fin.