CHAPTER 44

A/N exams in exactly 2 weeks but writing about two gay, fictional and not fictional men fucking makes me feel better.

*

Louis grabbed Harry by the hair and pulled him back, making him whine in both pain and pleasure. He bit down his neck, sucking on his soft skin as he kept thrusting inside him.

''L-Faster.'' Harry mumbled, between deep breaths.

''Your wish is my command, princess.'' Louis said, pushing him against the wall and went faster, making him Harry let out small cries of pleasure.

''So fucking good.'' Louis whispered, pressing his face against the back of Harry's shoulder, who was about to start touching himself, when louis grabbed both of his wrist, placing them on the lower of his back, holding them tightly.

''I am the only one, who gets to touch you, yeah?'' Louis ordered and pulled Harry's hair, tightly.

''Yeah.'' he breathlessly replied.

''Good boy.'' he whispered and with a few more thrusts, Harry came with Louis just seconds later.

Harry was exhausted, his hands against the wall, as Louis let go off him and his breathing was fast.

''Are you okay?'' Louis asked, kissing his shoulder and Harry smiled at him.

''Yeah.'' he said, pulling him in for a kiss.

''Was I too hard on you?'' he asked.

''No, I loved it.'' Harry said and Louis smirked.

''Let's go to bed now. It's too late and I have a meeting tomorrow.''

''You aren't working, though.'' Harry was confused.

''It's an important one, I have to be there.''

''Oh. Okay. What time?''

''7AM, but you can stay here. It won't take long probably.'' he said and laid down next to Harry, who pulled the covers, nodding.

''What?'' Louis asked and Harry shrugged, not saying anything.

''Tell me. You know you can.'' Louis said and hugged Harry's back, wrapping his hands around his waist, stroking his tummy, while Harry faced the other way.

''It's just, it's um- it's stupid nevermind.''

Louis turned him around and placed his hand on Harry's side.

''Haz, nothing you say is stupid, except when you suggest watching the Notebook.'' Louis whispered, even though they were alone in the house.

''Tomorrow, everything goes back to normal. I'm sick of things being normal, I'm sick of going to work, to home, to work and the same all over again. I'm sick of feeling this way. I am supposed to travel, go to every fucking gallery out there, to paint. Do you know what I really want? I want to get out of here, go to New York, lock myself in the smallest apartment ever and just paint. I want to take long walks to Central Park and go to old record stores, looking at vinyls all day, take the bus and think about what I'll paint next. I can't get married, I am constantly rethinking getting married, tied down. I don't want this. I don't know what I want but seeing you again made me realize, that I don't want whatever the hell I'm doing. I'm too young and love isn't even enough anymore. I have dreams, that need to, they just have to be fulfilled. So, if we stay up late or you don't go in the morning, it will be like it was then. Then, there, with you, I had dreams and hope that these visions would become true.'' Harry admitted and Louis listened carefully, before getting up and pulling up his boxers, along with his sweatpants.

''Where are you going?'' Harry asked.

''On the roof. Dress up.'' Louis ordered and grabbed a couple of blankets.