CHAPTER 35

Oh, fuck it.

Louis had to apologize to Harry for ruining their whole night himself.

Even if he had to climb that big tree in front of the window.

Pray he doesn't fall and break his back because he definitely has gotten used to having a healthy back.

''Fuck.'' he mumbled, when he scratched his arm in the wood.

Fuckity fuck.

He reached the window (he never thought he would make it), and knocked gently, before realizing that it was unlocked and that no one was inside the room. He might as well break into. Sue him.

The room was so Harry, a bit messy, but that was only because it was filled with books, CDs and vinyls. There were some clothes on the chairs but it seemed homey and normal. They were scented candles, which was typical Harry and a vase of fresh flowers, that Louis was sure Harry grew himself in the back yard or something.

He assumed that Harry was in the bathroom, taking his usual bath and he knocked on the door.

''Go away! I don't want to talk to you.'' Louis heard and chuckled lightly.

''I did not just climb a tree for nothing!''

''Louis?''

''The one and only.''

''Come in, I guess.'' he heard Harry mumbling. Louis, gently, pushed the door open, only to find Harry buried in bubbled and a book next to him. His eyes were boring into Louis' ones, who sighed, closing the door behind him and sat down, his back pressed against the cold door.

''So...?'' Harry asked and Louis inhaled deeply, looking at his lap.

''I'm sorry. For everything.''

''You know you did nothing.''

''I did. If it weren't for me, you and your fiancé wouldn't be fighting.'' he spat the last part.

James was a jealous cunt.

''If James is jealous or decides to act like a jerk, it's on him. It's weird for me, Louis. Our breakup wasn't hateful, it's not something I got over easily. James was there at the end. He knew how I felt, he was there. He doesn't know how we were or why we broke up. I couldn't tell him. Now, he is obsessing over the idea of knowing what was going on between us. I hate it. We were doing so good and now he just simply flips for no reason.'' Harry said and Louis stayed silent, not even looking at him.

''Harry, if this is such a big problem in your relationship, I can talk to my father and you can just quit; no strings attached-'' Louis was cut off.

''No! I'm not going to quit because he doesn't have a say in this. I'm not going to be one of those people who give up on their dreams to please their partners. I hate that. I am not that. I'm going to continue doing this, whether he likes it or not.'' Harry snapped and Louis nodded.

''I get that. I will just try to stay out of your way and for the love of God, stop reading books in the bathroom; you get them all wet and messy.''

Harry chuckled, his looking at Louis; the familiar feeling of them inside their hearts.

Louis used to prepare Harry his baths and they were either cuddling inside the warm waters, listening to soft music or Harry would read a book. Sometimes, Louis would wash his hair or just stare at him, like a freak, just to see Harry's cheeks turning into a bright shade of red.

Oh, like he is now.

''Well, I better go.'' Louis rushed getting up.

He disappeared just, as quickly as, he had appeared.