CHAPTER 7

They weren't making out (yet)

But Louis had his hand around Harry's waist, bringing him closer and his face was buried in his neck, the tip of his nose was pressing his skin, that was literally burning right now and Harry hated it. He wanted it to stop.

Is what he would say and feel, if he wasn't asleep-peacefully if I may add-with his legs tangled with Louis'. They were literally cuddling and it was about to cause an explosion the next morning.

*

''Don't touch me, jeez.'' Harry said, pushing Louis away from him, who groaned, opening his eyes.

''What the fuck are you doing on my bed?'' he hissed, rubbing his forehead. He had a headache, god-damnit.

''You. You. YOU. You literally begged me to sleep with you because you are afraid of freaking rain! It's not my fault you were stoned last night.'' Harry protested and Louis sighed, putting his hands on his face.

''I'm sorry, sorry, sorry.''

''That's a first.'' Harry mumbled under his breath.

''So sorry. Jesus, I'm an arsehole. When I sleep with someone, I tend to get a little cuddly and I obviously annoyed you. Wait, is this sexual harassment? Because I didn't mean anything by it and please don't sue me. I hate rain so much and I'm again so sorry-'' Louis started out and Harry's mouth was hang open.

Is he apologizing?

HE IS APOLOGIZING.

''Are you apologizing?''

''Well, yeah. You helped a lot. Thanks. I don't know what I would do if I didn't sleep last night.'' Louis murmured, getting up, going towards the bathroom and Harry was stunned.

S-T-U-N-N-E-D

What did just happen?, you may ask.

Here.

Louis was pretty much still stoned, half-stoned, which caused him to be nice but do not worry, by lunch he is going to return to his old, darling self. (But today was different. He may just forget his old self but you'll see in a while what I mean)

''So, how are you feeling?'' Harry asked, getting up, putting his clothes on and sat on his own bed.

''Light-headed but better. Thank you. How about you?'' he asked. BACK. HE ASKED BACK.

Harry's mind was literally flashing red lights and an alarm was going off. Louis was nice and it drove Harry crazy. Why was he nice? Something smelled fishy, really fishy.

''Is everything alright?'' Louis asked, his voice muffled and Harry assumed, that he must be brushing his teeth.

''Yeah...yeah. My mind was just somewhere else. I'm fine too.'' he simply asked.

''That's good. Wait, were you sleeping on the floor last night? Last night is just a blur with flashbacks. I was over at Zayn's and it was raining and I must have smoked weed. Oh noooo, that's bad. I should stop doing that because I don't remember shit the other day. Was I a pain in the ass? And I remember going out, that must be why I'm wet.'' he figured out, starting to ramble.

''Yes, you were high and yes, you went out in the rain because you were 'higher than the clouds', as you said last night and yes, you should probably consider staying sober, especially on rainy days.'' Harry explained and Louis got out of the bathroom and he smiled at him.

Key word: smiled.

''Are you okay?" Harry asked, after a while, as Louis was putting a sweater on. It had already started being chilly and everyone wore winter clothes.