CHAPTER 10

*1 week later*

''This is so disgusting. What the heck?'' Harry said, looking at Louis, pure disgust in his eyes.

''Shut up. It's just food.''

''It's fucking snails!'' Harry exclaimed and Louis groaned.

''It's still food. Eat.'' he ordered but the curly boy shook his head.

''Please don't make me eat that.''

''For me. Just one.'' Louis said, holding up the fork for him and Harry put it in his mouth, before chewing slowly.

''It's like butter.'' Liam replied and Louis turned his head and just stared at him.

''Oops, sorry. Ruined your cute moment. Bye.'' he said, getting up and headed towards the other side of the table, sitting between Zayn and Niall.

''It's...weird. I'm sorry. I won't eat it.'' Harry said immediately and Louis rolled his eyes.

''I swear, once you have set your mind into something, you can't change it.''

''That's not true!''

''But it is. You do this all the time.'' Louis groaned and Harry raised an eyebrow.

''Like when?''

''When we listen to a song or we watch a movie and you don't like it from the very first second.'' Louis said and Harry scoffed.

''That's a lie.''

''No it's not. You did it last night.''

''The movie was shit!''

''It was the first ten minutes!'' Louis exclaimed.

''I'm going to get ice cream and we are going to rewatch it.'' Harry growled, before getting up and Louis smirked at Niall and the rest of the boys.

Harry had already left and Louis rose from his seat, grabbing his jacket and winked at the boys, leaving.

''Snails are cool!'' Niall said out of nowhere and Zayn laughed, squeezing his shoulder.

*

''It was shit. I told you.'' Harry said, throwing his spoon on the empty now can of ice-cream and stretched out, throwing his head back, moaning.

''Yeah, but we wouldn't know it was shit, if we hadn't watched it.''

''I already knew that.''

''But I didn't.'' Louis said and Harry smiled, laying on top of his stomach.

''Lou?''

Louis cocked an eyebrow, as he put his fingers on his hair, swirling the chocolaty curls around his fingers.

''You're so different from when I first met you.'' Harry whispered and Louis laughed a little, his body shaking and so did Harry's head.

''I'm just more...loose.'' Louis trailed off, trying to find the right word.

''I like you more than I did then. You are more fun.'' Harry mumbled and Louis smiled.

''I know.''

''You aren't like this with the others, though. It's like you change and I don't like that. I mean, when we were high, you were like normal, like we are now, like we always are when we are alone and it's just...confusing?''

Louis laughed a little. It was confusing. It was like he had two separate lives and he liked it. He liked that he would be open with certain people (Harry) or serious with the others, almost everyone he knew, including his friends. Okay, he did not consider Zayn or Liam or Niall his friends. They were people, who he knew and they were nice. It was really soon, anyways.