CHAPTER 46 (tw/smut)

A/N THIS IS LITERALLY 2076 WORDS OF CRINGEY SMUT LIKE LITERALLY JUST SMUT.

Louis opened the door with his eyes closed, lips attached to Harry's and his left hand under Harry's skirt. It was actually quite impressive how he managed to hold all the bags and still unlock the wooden door. He pushed Harry inside, before pressing him against the closed, now, door, making him moan and it was a great chance, to shove his tongue inside the green eyed boy's mouth, exploring every delicious inch of it. He dropped everything he was holding on the ground and placed his hands behind Harry's soft and smooth thighs. Having his milky skin on his hands made Louis want to cum right there.

''Beautiful.'' Louis whispered, lifting him up and Harry wrapped his legs around his waist. His left hand was gripping onto his shoulder tightly and the other one was at the back of his neck, travelling into his hair, pulling them lightly. Louis could already feel himself getting hard. Harry's right hand left his soft hair and stroked his chest and abs, until it reached his v-line. Louis let go off his hands but Harry's body was so pressed against the cold wall, that he just pulled Louis closer with his legs. Louis removed Harry's hands from his body, pinning them over his head.

''I do the touching.'' Louis mumbled, his lips on Harry's neck, planting soft kisses. Soon, the kisses turned into sucking and biting all over Harry's skin. His head was thrown back, giving more space to Louis to work his magic around him and that he did.

''Where do you wanna go?'' Louis asked, trying to get Harry out of whatever shitty, floral shirt he was wearing. Too. Many. Buttons. They have pretty fucked everywhere in this house, so it didn't make any different, but whatever Harry wanted, that's what he got.

''You had made a shower promise.''

''I like the way you are thinking, love.'' Louis said, picking Harry up again, connecting their lips and went towards Louis' room.

''Your obsession with shower sex is weird, by the way, but really enjoyable.'' Louis mumbled, pushing Harry in the bathroom, his fingers in the waistband of Harry's skirt, eager to pull it down. Harry's lips were on Louis' warm ones, tongues tangling, as he tried to open the water pressure, water falling on his back.

''Clothes.'' he whispered, pulling Louis' now wet T-Shirt off and threw it on the floor.

''Eager, aren't we?'' Louis asked, smirking.

''Shut up.'' Harry said and Louis' eyes grew darker.

Louis always had a thing about control. He craved it a lot. Some people called him a control freak, some people called him bossy. But what Louis loved more was having Harry in control. Not in their relationship or whatever the hell they were. He loved controlling Harry, when they had sex. He loved when Harry begged for something and he also liked how Harry understood what Louis liked and the best part was that Harry loved being controlled. Matchmade in heaven. What sucked for Harry, was that James was not even that shit at all. While Harry was a sub, James was a literal nothing. He was just into normal sex, which actually bore Harry. He hadn't realized how it bore him, until recently. Now, it just seems like a chore.

Weird thing to say about your fiancé.

Louis pushed him against the cold wall, making Harry let a small cry out, before kissing him roughly. He sucked on his bottom lip, biting it, tasting blood. His nails were digging into Harry's hips. Louis slowly pulled down Harry's underwear, tossing them on the floor and he thanked God, he was wearing sweats because Christ knows how long it would take to take soaked jeans off.

He turned Harry around, getting a perfect view of his ass, water pouring down his back, muscles flexing and Louis didn't want anything more than to shove his dick inside Harry, but he had to wait. He had to make Harry feel good first, even though the green-eyed boy had other plans.