CHAPTER 31

''Wake up, sunshine! I have a surprise for you.'' Louis said, pushing through the door with a tray in his hands. Harry's eyes fluttered opened, before wincing in pain, covering his eyes.

''You had to open the curtains, didn't you?''

''The most efficient way to get you out of bed.'' Louis shrugged.

''And bloody pissed!''

''Hungover Harry is my least favorite.'' he said, before placing the tray on Harry's thighs and went to close the curtains.

''Happy three months!'' he exclaimed, kissing Harry's cheek, who was drinking some juice, after he had taken pills for both his stomach ache and his headache.

''It was tomorrow but yeah, happy three months.'' Harry mumbled and Louis chuckled a bit.

''You are wrong. Technically, it was around 2AM when we kissed for the first time, making it the 25th. Today is the 25th. Happy three months, flower boy.'' Louis said, as Harry was poking at the waffle covered with strawberry marmalade with a frown on his face.

''Okay, what is wrong?'' Louis sitting up next to him and Harry leaned on his shoulder.

''I wanted a baby.'' he whispered, pressing his forehead against Louis' shoulder. He sniffled, before rubbing his eyes and Louis pulled him in for a hug. At first, he was so relieved that the test was negative but then, when Louis was trying to persuade him to eat, he thought of a little baby, that it was all his. No one could take it away from him and he would be happy with it, even if Louis wasn't there. He found himself wishing that the fucking stick had turned pink.

He wouldn't be so alone after all.

Whatever happened with his mum, Louis, his siblings, his friends and the whole fucking world, he would still have someone that would love him unconditionally without asking 'Why should I love you?', he would have something that would be everything he had ever wished for. His own bundle of joy.

''I- I thought- I thought you were happy, Harry. I mean, you jumped and laughed and-''

''I know! I'm just- I'm just scared, that I will be alone. By having a baby, I have secured my future of not feeling lonely or not being alone.'' Harry admitted a bit embarrassed because that was just so fucking selfish.

''Oh. I did not know you felt that way. You'll never be alone. I'll make sure of that. And concerning the babies part; it's soon but you will have kids some day. Don't make yourself sad about things like that. I'm also putting the idea of us getting a hedgehog on the table again. Just so you know.'' Louis said and Harry actually chuckled at the last part. Louis rubbed his knuckles against Harry's sculp, head locking him.

''Now, eat the rest of your breakfast because I have a big surprise for you.''

''I love you. Thank you for this.'' Harry said, kissing Louis' cheek and he smiled.

''I'm gonna run a bath for you.'' he said, getting up.

Louis headed towards the bathroom but stopped, before turning to look at Harry.

''I love you too.''

*

''Louis?'' Harry asked, dipping in the warm aromatized with vanilla, water.

''Is something wrong?'' Louis asked storming into the bathroom, a scared look on his face.

''Join me.''

''No. We will be late and I am already dressed.''

''But-but-'' he pouted.

''Kids don't wait.'' Louis said, leaving and Harry was confused.