CHAPTER 48

*3 weeks later*

''And 45+89?'' Harry asked, before turning his head to the loud sound, that no one else other than Louis made. The twins got up to check what he had done and Harry groaned. It took him forever to get them to focus.

''Louis!'' Martha exclaimed.

''I dropped my tea!'' Louis yelled and the girls giggled, peaking from the doorway.

''On the carpet!''

''I'll clean it, darling!'' he heard Louis saying and sighed, covering his ears.

''Girls, come back down or else I'll have to stay longer and we don't want that, do we?'' Harry said and the girls sat back down.

Ouch.

''Mr. Styles, are you okay? You seem so sad, lately.'' the girls asked after a while, noticing the bags under Harry's eyes and how he looked like he hadn't been taking care of himself properly. It was just so hard to focus on doing all these daily tasks, when his mind was working day and night to find solutions, possibilities, etc.

''I'm fine. Just a bit tired. I should try sleep earlier.'' Harry said, giving them a small smile and they nodded.

''What time do you sleep?'' Phoebe asked.

''Um... late. I just can't sleep. I'll start making a tea or something from now on.''

''LouBear takes these pills, that knock him out all night but mum gets mad at him, saying that they are not healthy.'' Daisy said and Harry nodded.

''Yeah, they are not very healthy, indeed.''

Him and Louis haven't spoken in weeks, since Louis just burst out of his house and Harry left too. They frequently saw each other at Louis' parent house and every time it seemed like Louis wanted to say something. He never did and Harry never wanted to hear him say whatever he had to say. He was sick and tired of Louis' moods. Louis gave him a great piece of his mind the other day and that would never change the fact that Louis was seeing him, as someone who was using him. Harry always had the fear of things changing. He didn't want to leave Louis hanging there, holding onto him because what if something happened? Three weeks ago, Harry would have given James his ring back. Three months ago, he would have never thought of cheating on James. Three years ago, he would never think that there would be a time, when he wouldn't be with Louis. Harry sat straight on his chair and started explaining some mathematics to the girls.

*

''So, Harry, you are coming to France, right?'' Jay asked and Harry nodded.

''Yes, thank you so much for accepting me to one of your families trips.'' he said.

''Of course! Thank you for sacrificing your holidays for teaching the girls and helping us with your French.''

''No problem, Mrs- Jay.'' Harry corrected himself and Jay smiled.

''Yeah, sure. Thank you again and see you tomorrow, yeah?'' Jay said and was ready to lead Harry outside, but Harry stopped her.

''I know my way out. Thank you.'' Harry said and threw a small smile at Doris, who was in Jay's arms and exited the house, when someone grabbed him from behind, covering his mouth.

Fucking Louis.

''Leave me alone, you asshole!'' Harry whispered yelled, when he pushed Louis' hand out of your mouth.

''No, until you listen to what I have to say.'' Louis said, gripping his hand tightly around Harry's wrist.

''I have nothing to hear from you!''