CHAPTER 39

Luckily for Louis, James had to leave a while later.

The perks of being a doctor, you see.

''Mad respect for docs, man. See you.'' Louis said, taking a sip of his wine.

''You're gonna take Harry home?'' James asked Liam, who nodded.

''I'm not a baby. I can go home by myself, jeez.'' Harry mumbled, crossing his arms and James smiled, kissing him on the cheek.

''I know that. I just want you to be safe, alright?'' James asked and with that, he left.

*

''It's 2AM, boys and Daniel- she's out.'' Zayn said, laughing, as Danielle had already fallen asleep.

''Man, I love having a restaurant.'' Niall mumbled, wasted.

''He had too much to drink.''

''Alrighty boys! Time to go home.'' Louis announced, getting up.

''Yeah, yeah, just let me inform the staff, that we are leaving.'' Niall said and Louis carried Danielle bridal style back to his car and he looked at Harry, who was standing next to Zayn and Liam, waiting for Niall to come back, so they could all leave together.

''You can come with me, you know. I can take you to your house. Niall will take forever in there.'' Louis said to Harry, who shook his head and Louis shrugged.

''Whatever, mate. See you, guys.'' He saluted and was about to get into the car, when Zayn said something.

''Harry, Niall will take ages to get here, plus, he is gonna whine, blah, blah, blah.'' Zayn said, pushing Harry towards Louis' car and he looked at them confused.

''I don't mind-''

''We do. Here, Louis will you make sure, you'll get home, okay?'' Liam asked, opening the door for him.

''I swear, I'm gonna take him home, without a scratch.'' Louis swore, placing his hand on top of his heart. Harry was about to say something but he was pushed into the car, violently, so he didn't have many room for complaints.

*9 hours later*

''Does this count, as a scratch?'' Louis asked, falling next to Harry, who was panting, covered in sweat.

''I think it doesn't.'' Harry said, smiling.

''Then, I didn't lie. Good.'' Louis breathed out, pulling Harry for a kiss, cupping his cheek softly.

*8 and a half hours before*

''Your sl- girlfriend has a nice house.'' Harry commented, once Louis had dropped off and he let out a loud laugh.

''You gotta stop calling her a slut. She is a really nice girl.''

''Marry her, then.''

''Could you be more jealous?'' Louis asked and Harry rolled his eyes.

''I am not jealous.''

''Because if you wanted me to fuck you, instead of her, I am in, you know that.''

''You always think about sex, aren't you?'' Harry asked and Louis smirked, looking at him for a while, before focusing again on the road.

''Now, I am not a really jealous guy, but I have to admit, James is a lucky bastard to fuck that cute bum-''

''Oh my God!'' Harry said, burying his face in his hands, groaning.

''So, your place or mine?'' Louis asked and Harry chuckled, throwing his head back.