CHAPTER 51

''Mr. Johnson. Nice man, his wife is a big, fat cheater, but it's okay. He cheated on her with her cousin last year. Oh this one is Mr. Brian. Asshole, stay away from him. His hands like to wonder a bit more than it's appropriate. Mrs. Anderson and her wife. Wonderful, talk to them, if you get a chance.'' Louis whispered in Harry's ear, hand on his waist, an empty glass of champagne in the other. Harry's eyes were focused on Louis' hand, gently on his waist, pressing lightly on the soft material and his ears focused on the soft whisper from Louis, sending chills down his spine.

Before Harry knew, the warm hand disappeared and so did Louis' presence, as if he had never been there in the first place. He felt so out of his waters. This was not him and he had no idea what he was doing there, honestly. He looked at the bubbly drink in his hands, before taking a sip and someone approached him.

''Hello. You must be the twins' tutor.'' a woman said and offered her hand.

''Yeah, I'm Harry.'' he said, gratefully accepting it.

''You and Louis seem close.'' she commented.

''Not really. Just the basics. Good morning, good night.'' Harry said and the woman smiled.

''You know, me and Louis are getting married this summer.'' she exclaimed, happily and Harry choked on his drink, coughing uncontrollably.

''He hadn't mentioned he was getting married.''

''We are keeping it low. I'm Eleanor, by the way.'' she said.

*

Louis was sitting on the garden outside, his tie loose and he was sipping on his champagne slowly, the sounds of laughs and music in the air.

''I didn't know you were getting married.'' Harry said, sitting next to him and Louis turned his head with a smirk on his face.

''You've met Eleanor, I see. I should have warned you about her. She keeps saying we'll get married this summer, since I was seventeen. Why do you care, though?'' Louis asked.

''Oh, I don't. I just think it would be funny to see you settling down.''

''Good luck in seeing that.'' Louis said and Harry chuckled.

''Shouldn't you go for the birthday cake?'' Harry asked and Louis got up.

''You are right. I have to ruin the cake.'' he said and Harry looked at him confused.

''No. What are you going to do?'' Harry asked, following him.

''Marcus.'' Louis said, going for a handshake, sneaking in a 20 euros bill and the man, nodded, leaving.

Louis entered the kitchen, which was surprisingly empty and there were about twenty cakes on the counters, all plain white. 'Happy 22th Louis.' they had written with red letters and Louis frowned.

''Too old. I should change it.'' he mumbled, taking a knife. He removed slowly the one 2 and smiled at the result.

''Twoth Louis? Really? That's not even grammatically correct.'' Harry said.

''Two year olds are not good at grammar.'' Louis mumbled, continuing removing the first 2 from all of the cakes.

''Your mum is gonna be so bloody pissed.'' Harry said and Louis smiled.

''I know. But she knows me.''

They heard noises coming from outside and Louis grabbed Harry's hand, pulling him outside, giggling, before closing the door.

''We are in the closet.'' Harry whispered.

''Like the good old times.'' Louis said and he couldn't help but smile at Louis' comment.