CHAPTER 29

Harry was slowly unbuttoning his shirt slowly, his fingers brushing against his butterfly tattoo, as he looked around. This place was truly breathtaking. The beautiful lake with the crystal clear waters and the blue sky with zero clouds. The long grass felt good on his bare feet and the air was much fresher.

''It's really magnificent.'' he said, letting the shirt slide from his shoulder, falling on the ground.

''It truly is.'' Louis breathed out and he hugged him from behind, his fingers tracing on Harry's stomach. He kissed his shoulder, making him pull away.

''You are not getting away from this!" he yelled and Louis groaned.

''I can just wait here, while you become frozen and I can call help that way!''

''This is not fun.''

''Fuck you.'' he hissed, taking his T-Shirt off.

Harry started going in the lake, until he reached until his waist and he squeezed his eyes shut, breathing through his nose.

''Are you okay?'' Louis asked and Harry nodded his head, afraid that if he opened his mouth, he would let out a scream.

He started heading next to Harry, swearing at him the whole way.

''I'm not going with you anywhere! You stupid, little bitch, who thinks they can kill me by bringing me here! I knew you hated me! Motherf-'' Louis was, thankfully, stopped by Harry's lips crashing against his. His tongue trailed over his bottom lip, requesting entrance and Harry opened his mouth.

''Will you shut up now?" he asked.

''No.'' Louis mumbled against his lips, colliding them again.

*

''You are really warm.''

''You have been acting like a bottom all day, by the way.'' Harry said, while Louis was in his arms because apparently, Harry was radiating warm.

''I can show you right now how much of a bottom I am not.'' Louis whispered, biting his ear lobe.

''I'd like that.'' he said, reaching for Louis' waistband of his swim trucks.

''I'd love that but my balls are blue and you should be grateful that they haven't fallen off yet.''

Harry let out a breathy laugh at his comment, throwing his head back, hair sticking on the sides of his face. He looked absolutely beautiful and Louis couldn't help but smile too.

*

Harry had his head on Louis' shoulder and he right arm wrapped around his waist. Louis was picking out flowers from the flower crown that was resting on Harry's head. Louis handed him the blooms and Harry let the flow in the lake waters, as he had his feet dipped inside the cold waters.

''Lou?''

''Mhm?'' he hummed, handing him a small sunflower.

''Do you see a future with us?'' Louis stopped on his tracks and looked at Harry confused.

''Future?''

''Yeah, like something happening between us after college.''

''You do not have to worry about that. Too soon to even think about after college. It's three years away!'' Louis protested and Harry placed his head back on Louis' shoulder.

''Are we a fling?'' he asked then and Louis groaned.

''Yeah, I say that I love you every day and try to prove it all the time but no, we are just a fling.'' Louis said, before continuing, ''There is no one in the world, that I would do the things I do for you and to you, if I didn't love you.'' of course adding a smirk and Harry blushed, looking down.