CHAPTER 56

Zayn knocked on Louis' door at 7PM the next day and Louis very unwillingly set the bucket of ice cream on the table. He opened the door, revealing the brown-eyed man and he just turned around, returning to his couch.

''Okay.'' Zayn mumbled, letting himself in and closed the door behind him. He sat on the couch, opposite of Louis, who had his eyes glued on the TV.

''Hi?'' Zayn asked.

''Hi.'' Louis said, not even looking at him.

''I just found out what happened. Are you okay?''

''Yeah, fine.''

''I am so sorry.'' Zayn, honestly said.

''You don't have anything to be sorry about. It was that fucker's fault.''

''Harry's?'' Zayn asked.

''Don't say his name! He can rot in hell.''

''You know that Harry is a pussy-''

''And a jerk, and a dick, and an asshole.''

''Yeah, all of the above but you need to cut him some slack here. He has lived a certain way for years now. He can't just go back to being with you, when everything is different. Harry might not admit it, but it killed him, that you lied to him about your own identity. It showed him that everything you had back in college was a lie. That you and him were fake because for the love of God, he didn't even know your name.'' Zayn and Louis turned to look at him for the first time.

''This changes nothing. He forgave me for that. It doesn't matter, anyways. I will never see him again in my life, to be honest.'' Louis shrugged, shoving a spoonful of ice-cream in his mouth.

''I know, I know.'' Zayn said, rubbing his eyes with his finger. God, he was exhausted. He had spent four hours with Niall, going through everything in Louis and Harry's relationship, deciding if it was even slightly worth to save it somehow.

Zayn came to the conclusion, that it wasn't, so he just came to comfort Louis in any way he could, because he knew he would probably be alone. Louis stayed quiet after that and Zayn sighed, getting up and he sat next to him, pulling him closer and Louis leaned on his shoulder, wrapping his arms around himself.

''Fuck Harry. Who needs him?'' he whispered, tears welling up his eyes. Zayn drew circles around his arm, while tears started sliding down the blue-eyed man's cheeks.

''I fucking hate him so much.'' he sobbed.

''Sh...it's okay. Just get it all out. It's fine.''

*

Harry was sitting at the edge of a lake, looking at his reflection on the crystal, blue water, when he heard someone's footsteps behind him.

''Are you ready, mate?'' Niall asked and Harry turned around with a smile on his face, before getting up.

''So ready.'' he mumbled, placing his hand on Niall's who gave him an encouraging smile.

A door suddenly opened and Harry was in a room, cover with lilies, a red carpet and of course Louis waiting at the end of the aisle, smiling at his future husband. Everyone was there. His mum, sister, brother, even his father, who had only seen a couple of times after his parents divorced.

Harry smiled, excited for what was about to come and walked slowly towards the love of his life.

''Hi, love.'' Louis said, taking Harry's hands in his and grinned at him.

''Are you ready?'' the priest asked and Louis nodded.

When the time to share they vows came, Louis pulled out of his chest that blue thing, which was his heart, ready to hand it to Harry, when it burned into ashes and the wind dragged them with Louis simply looking.