CHAPTER 20

A/N: This is a bit important and it would mean a lot if the two people reading this, spent a few mins on this. Thank you a lot for view etc etc. First of all, I just wanted to say that we are already in chapter 20 and this cute larry college thing will be a bit quick (around 10 chapters.) Second of all, I just wanted to clarify, that Louis used to suffer from anorexia nervosa. USED TO. At first, I thought of the nervosa making a comeback in Louis' life but after a bit of thought, I chose not to. Personally, I've never suffered from anorexia nervosa but I've read people's experiences about it, read ffs and I just wanted to say, that if this offends anyone in any way please let me know, educate me etc etc. ALSO, Harry suffers from mild depression, self harms etc. etc. There will be moments in these ff when things will get hard for both of them but the ending is good. I just wanted it to make it more realistic because there are people with serious issues, like these.

Thank you,

Eva

About 5 hours later: THANK U FOR 150 VIEWS HARRY IS RELEASING A NEW SONG BECAUSE OF MY ACHIEVEMENT THANK U

*

''You may feel dead inside for years, until you see them.''

Harry does funny things to the living.

To Louis, Harry was like a ray of sunshine and he was the light in Louis' life.

Louis' life, for the most part, was dull and he always tried to find entertaining ways to make himself happy or feel thrill washing over his body.

At fifteen, he find this excitement, when he had sex. It felt good, it felt perfect.

At sixteen, he realized that he was probably bisexual and he never once told his parents, although they have probably understood it, when he started bringing random boys in their house, without bothering even finding an excuse.

At seventeen, he fell in love.

At eighteen, he was scared, that he could love someone that much.

Him and Harry were dating for just a week, but Louis managed to feel the most alive he had ever felt. Sex was the least, that made him feel thrilled, when he was with Harry. And sex with Harry was so fucking amazing.

It scared him, how he went to sleep with the hope, that he'll dream about Harry and with the happiness of seeing him, sleeping next to him in the morning.

Zayn was right.

Babe was whipped.

''Hey Louis?'' Harry asked, tugging his sleeve a little, snapping him out of his thought and Louis looked up to him, confused.

''There is a limo here? Why is there a limo here?''

''Oh yeah. We're actually heading downtown to watch the whole New Year's celebration. So, we have about an hour left and we better get going.'' Louis said, taking his hand gently in his.

''Really?'' Harry asked surprised.

''You didn't think, I would let you spend your New Year's trapped in a mall.'' Louis raised and eyebrow and Harry blushed.

''I don't know...''

''Well, we are not. We're partying! Oh and the boys will be there too.'' he added, literally pushing Harry in the back seat of the car.

''Hello Leonardo. It's been a while.'' Louis greeted and the man glared through the mirror.

''It's been a while, since I had you, sir, throwing all over my car.'' the driver replied and Louis groaned, falling back on his seat.

''I threw up twice.''

''Came drunk a million times, asked for my daughter's phone number and then my son's and my younger sister's!'' he exclaimed.