CHAPTER 40 (tw/smut)

A/N Writing this book is a whole rollercoaster. I was not supposed to have them having sex so soon but oh well, WHAT CAN U DO? INSPIRATION AND HORNYNESS GOT OVER ME.

A/N (almost 3 weeks later heeheh): Someone read this whole thing again last night, which means it has 420 views now and im just so grateful you little sluts.

Also Happy Pride Month besties, best time of the year except from Christmas.

Also, I want to kill Liam off in this book or sth but I can't, so we'll have to live with him.

And last but not least, smutsmutsmut.

Eva <33333

*

The next morning Harry woke up first. He looked around, confused, as he had never been to this place before, but then he saw Louis looking at him and immediately relaxed.

''This gives off same vibes, when you woke up that Christmas morning.'' Louis said, laughing and got up, Harry rolling his eyes.

''I had literally given off my virginity to someone, who I thought he didn't like me. I was scared shitless.'' Harry mumbled, under his breath and Louis snapped his head up, looking at him confused and shocked.

''What?'' Harry asked, pulling his jeans up and Louis' mouth was hanging open.

''You were a virgin?'' Louis asked and Harry started making noises, that seemed like the ones horses made and furiously raised his hands up.

''Me? No, pfff. No. I had lots of sex, lots and lots of sex. Boobs, dicks, vaginas, everything.'' Harry scoffed, avoiding Louis' gaze, who was smiling a little.

''Harry...''

''Louis...Okay, fine! You were my first, okay? Are you happy?'' Harry asked and Louis looked at him sad.

''No. You said I wasn't.''

''I lied! You were for a fact more experienced than I am; prettier, richer, smarter and I liked you! I didn't want to look like a pathetic little virgin in front of you.''

''Oh, Haz. If I knew, I would have made it special or something.'' Louis said, reaching over, pulling Harry's unbuttoned shirt, so he took a few steps closer and he wrapped his arms around his waist.

''I don't regret it, though.'' Harry said and Louis smiled.

''Me neither.''

''You would never make a move first.'' Harry mumbled.

''Oh, I would. In a few years or decades.'' Louis said and Harry chuckled.

*

''What are you doing today?'' Harry asked, taking the cup of hot tea from Louis' hands.

''Literally, nothing.'' Louis said, placing two plates of pancakes, that Harry made, on the coffee table.

''How are you feeling today, little buddy?'' Louis placed food on a plate and put it in front of his Softball. Harry smiled and sat on Louis' sofa, crossing his legs, while he plomped down next to him.

''It's good to have home-made breakfast in here for once.'' Louis groaned, taking a bite off his pancakes. Harry licked his lips, placing his plate down and attacked Louis' lips, who had his hands up, so he won't drop his own plate and had his eyes widened.

''Paints...'' Harry mumbled, against Louis' neck, kissing down his chest, while his hands played with the ends of his T-Shirt and Louis tried to shallow down a moan.

''Paints turn you on, now?''

''I want to paint you.'' he whispered, kissing down his stomach and Louis supported himself on his elbows. Harry climbed back up and capture Louis' lips with his.