CHAPTER 47

Harry and Louis were sitting on Louis' bed, stuffing their faces with burgers and Louis made a disgusted face when he saw Harry eating the fried potatoes.

''Why are you eating those?'' he asked.

''They are fries. I like fries.'' Harry shrugged.

''But they are cold.'' Louis insisted.

''But I liked them cold.'' Harry said and Louis, having no choice, knocked the fry out of Harry's hands.

''Ew. Now it's a sex potato.'' Harry said, throwing it at Louis.

''Ew. Now it's on your face.'' Louis said, throwing it back and it hit Harry's face.

''What are you? Five?'' Harry scoffed and Louis opened his burger, taking the bun off and he smashed it in Harry's face, making him let out a scream.

''No, I'm Louis and you are covered in mustard and ketchup!'' he exclaimed, laughing, as Harry got up, going to the bathroom to wash his face.

''It's 3AM and you do this for what?'' Harry asked, applying soap on his face.

''Because I can and I like pissing you off.'' Louis said.

*

Louis was tapping his fingers against the wheel to the music, humming lightly, before checking his phone. God damnit, it was already 11AM and he wanted to see Harry, before he had to leave.

Fucking traffic.

He had a really important meeting at 8 o'clock and by the time he woke up, Harry was still asleep. So, he just left him a note, informing him that he just had to. He'd much rather spend the whole night in bed with Harry, even if he was just asleep.

*

''No.'' Harry said at the other line.

''Yes. The venue is free in a month. We could get married then.'' James said and Harry wanted to throw his phone across the room.

''I told you no! You keep fucking pressuring me into doing something I don't want to.'' Harry yelled.

''Stop yelling, first of all and second of all, I haven't slept all night and tell me if I'm wrong but you don't want to get married to me. Harry, I know people, who are sad because they have to wait months to get married but we get a chance and you say no? What is this? You don't fucking love me anymore? Are you having second thoughts?'' James said and Harry sighed, falling back in the soft pillows, wanting to just die right there.

''No. God, I'm just saying, that I want time.''

''Time for what?''

''Time to adapt to this new feeling. To the feeling of being permanently committed to someone, to put you first and-''

''Whoa, whoa. You are putting me first?'' James asked and Harry could tell by his tone that he was started getting upset.

''Well, yeah. I mean, I don't like teaching, it's not what I wanna do in my life, but it always seemed like you were never into me following the artistic path. It felt like from the moment I graduated, I just had to become a teacher, because-'' Harry started explaining, when his fiancé cut him off again.

''If you feel like that, Harry, then it's on you. It's on you. Don't blame me, because I never told you not to become whatever the hell you wanted. If you felt like that 'cause of me. It's on you. Only on you. I need space Harry. I'm sorry. Just-'' James said, before hanging up, not finishing his sentence.

''Bye.'' Harry whispered, hanging up.

*

Louis arrived an hour later, seeing Harry sitting on the edge of the bed, one of Louis' oversized T-Shirts, reaching his mid-thighs and he was looking at the wall, as it was the most fascinating thing.