CHAPTER 38

The only way for Louis and Harry to stay safe, was if Louis left.

The next morning, before everyone had woken up, he packed a suitcase and wrote a letter.

''Good morning to whoever find this,

I am just gonna travel for a bit because things have been crazy lately. I'm going to give you a call soon:)

Kiss Ernest and Doris for me, unless if Ernest or Doris found this {very unlikely but never impossible ;)}.

Love,

Louis :)))"

He did it for the sake of Harry's relationship.

*

''Fizzy!'' Johanna yelled, running down the stairs and Fizzy lifted her eyes from her phone and read the letter her mother had handed to her.

''Oh crap.'' she mumbled under her breath, dialing his phone number.

''Hi, Fizzy.'' she heard Louis saying from the other line.

''Where are you?"

''Airport.''

''WHAT THE HELL? COME BACK NOW!'' she yelled and Louis had to keep his phone away in a meter distance and make a face by her really unnecessary yelling at 10AM.

''Look, I can't do this right now. I need a break. I haven't had one of those in forever. Just a bit of peace and calm; alone. I'm sorry.'' Louis explained, looking through the flights.

''At least, tell us where you are going.'' she sighed.

''I don't know....Amsterdam sounds cool or maybe Stockholm?'' Louis asked.

*1 month later* (y'all are gonna see some real speed)

Today, it was Niall's opening party for his new restaurant. And let me tell you one really unexpected thing.

It was already freaking booked.

So, everyone suit up and headed towards Niall's restaurant, excited to try the food and to see how Niall had decorated the place. He had requested from Harry to paint him a bunch of paintings and Harry had to admit, that he was pretty thrilled to see them on the walls. After the graduated, Harry had to choose between becoming an artist or a teacher.

Now, don't get Harry wrong, art was what he wanted to do with his life. He lived for art but he was also realistic. You can't become famous from art. You just can't. So, he went with teaching and here he is now, painting for his friend some pieces of art. Niall paid, though and he paid good.

''Hello, boys!" Niall exclaimed, giving everyone a tight hug, leading them to their table. Harry looked around and realized that his paintings weren't on the walls. Maybe, they weren't that good...

''Why are you all grumpy, Harold?'' Niall asked and Harry shrugged.

''Oh the paintings! Yeah, this is not where we are eating. Come!''

They climbed the stairs and fuck, the room was magnificent.

Sure, the other floor was beautiful. Creme walls, red carpets, chandeliers hanging, really fancy. But this one...

Niall had taste (which came as a big surprised because he seemed a bit tacky).

The ceiling was made out of glass, so you could actually see the stars and Harry could imagine how beautiful it would be when it was raining or snowing. The walls were full of his paintings and Harry's heart literally burst. There were huge colorful lamps on the floor and aromatized candles on the tables.