CHAPTER 5

''What happened?'' the headmaster asked, calmly.

''Louis-''

''Harry-'' the both started at the same time and they glared at each other.

So much glaring.

''Mr. Deakin.''

''I swear, I did nothing. I was simply eating and I got up to go back to my dorm room, when one of Styles' friends threw some liquid on me.'' Louis explained.

''A friend. Exactly. Not me.'' Harry protested.

''Oh please, stop acting like you didn't tell him to do that.'' he scoffed and Harry gasped.

''I would never do that! And I freaking apologized.''

''I don't want your apologies. I want to leave dinner without every possible food combination on me!'' Louis said back and the headmaster put his hands up in protest.

''That's enough. Both of you will clean up the whole dining room, until breakfast time. End of discussion.''

''You didn't even listen to my side of the story!'' Harry exclaimed frustrated.

''I think, I have heard enough, Mr. Styles.'' the headmaster said.

''Whatever. Just because I am not a rich boy, like Deakin, it means, I have to be treated like dirt!'' Harry exclaimed in frustration and Louis slammed his hand on the headmaster's desk.

''We both have the same punishment, even though, I don't freaking deserve it because I didn't start shit.''

''I didn't even take part in this!''

''It's either that or you're getting expelled, Mr. Styles.''

''Fine.'' he snapped, leaving the room and Louis did the same.

*

''This is all because of you.'' Louis mumbled, scraping food from the chairs, dumping it on a bucket, while Harry mopped.

''We got in this because of your shit!'' Louis said again.

''My shit? My shit? Just because you are rich, you think you have the right to treat me like shit and think that everything is fine. Niall has a free will and you are way too boring to find interesting enough to even think of throwing precious food at you.'' Harry yelled.

''Then, why did he throw me food? It's not like he knows me!'' Louis exclaimed, stomping his food.

''Because you are so fucking annoying. No one likes you! You have no friends, no interest in anything. You are just a person, who has no purpose here! You do nothing but be trained to do nothing in your life. You think, you're important but you are not. You can not be a descent human being. You can't be nice to anyone and you do nothing to help me or others!'' Harry yelled in Louis' face, whose eyes widened.

''You are a nothing and you have just targeted me and attack me for no reason. I never asked for this. Just because someone attacks you for being an asshole and a stupid motherfucker, it doesn't mean that I told them to. I'm not the only one, who hates you here. Almost everyone does!'' Harry exclaimed, throwing his hands in frustration, while Louis pressed his lips into a thin line.

''You know, I do have interests.'' Louis said, turning around, continuing his job and Harry blinked multiple times, confused.

''Huh?" was all he managed to say.

''Fuck.'' Louis hissed, as he felt his eyes stinging. These lenses could be really annoying and he must be wearing them for over ten hours, meaning that he had to take them off...and in front of Harry.