CHAPTER 9

*1 month later*

Red.

Today was fucking red.

Fuck red.

And fuck Harry, whose things were literally everywhere.

FUCK EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING.

*2 weeks before*

''Why don't you want us to be friends?'' Harry said, sobbing.

It was 2AM and Harry was so fucking drunk, barely standing up, his hands full of blood, dripping on the floor and Louis gasped, his eyes widening and he grabbed Harry by his shoulders, dragging him to the bathroom. He grabbed his hands and cleaned them carefully, the water turning red and Harry couldn't stop sobbing and Louis felt tears welling up his eyes.

''Harry...''

''I just don't get it. Why nobody likes me? What did I do to you?'' Harry asked. He was crying hysterically right now and Louis grabbed the first-aid kit and he made him sit on the cold marble floor, while he knelt in front of him and grabbed one of his wrists, carefully, afraid that Harry would break and disappear, if he wasn't gentle enough and he was right.

Harry was broken, fragile and he could disappear any second now.

''Nothing. You did nothing.''

''Then why did you make me feel like shit?'' Harry asked, jerking his head up and Louis looked at him with sad eyes.

''I don't know.'' he whispered, wrapping Harry's wrist with a bandage.

''All you do is hurting me and I'm so fucking tired of it. I want you to stop having fucking mood swings and make me happy for once. All I want is to kill myself because I can't stand you. You make me feel so stupid and worthless. Tired...'' Harry whispered and Louis' tears ran down his face.

How did he do that?

He fucking made Harry cut himself.

No, no, no, no.

He couldn't be that awful, he couldn't.

He wanted Harry to say something but all he did was silently crying.

He fucked everything up.

He made Harry fucking cut himself.

Fuck.

''I'm so sorry, honey. Tell me how to make it up to you. Everything.'' Louis basically begged Harry. Great, now he was sobbing too.

Why was he such a big fuck up? And why did he feel like his heart would give up any second now? He just wanted to stab himself. He wanted to make Harry's pain go and the pain in his heart disappear.

''I want you to stop hurting me for no reason and leave me alone.''

''Done.'' Louis said, hugging him tightly. He had never hugged someone like that. In fact, he doesn't remember hugging anyone else other than family members.

*

HARRY'S POV

Next morning I woke up, I knew four things.

1) I was on the bathroom floor.

2) Louis was on top of me, his head on my shoulder and his arms tightly wrapped around my neck and he looked so fucking peaceful. How can something so evil look so peaceful?

3) I had cut myself, ruining my whole '1 month clean' achievement.

4) Louis took care of me and apologized.

But then I realized that I knew one more thing.

Louis was not fucking worth it. He was supposed to prevent the damage, not cause it and it was too fucking late.