EPILOGUE PT.1

A\N *uncontrollably sobbing*

*

''I don't really get why you have to go.'' Louis said, holding Ernest in his arms.

''We've talked about this.'' Harry mumbled, his hands on Louis' waist and kissed his cheek, before poking Ernie's cheek, who smiled, taking hold of Harry's finger.

''Aren't you the cutest?'' he said, taking him from Louis' arms and spinnt him around, giggling.

''Here is the other one. Come, Doris, come!'' Harry urged her to crawl faster and she grabbed his leg, pulling himself up. Harry leaned and picked her up, throwing her over his shoulder and she laughed.

''I swear, you love them more than me.'' Louis mumbled, when Niall knocked on their door.

''But they are so cute.'' Harry said.

''Are you ready for your Bachelor, whore?'' Niall yelled, thrilled.

''Niall, again, I do not want to mislead you. It's just us, camping outside a store with Louis' mother to buy my wedding outfit.'' Harry said.

''Still fun.'' he beamed.

''Still stupid. Harry, what do you want to wear, that will make you stand a whole night outside a shop?'' Louis asked, taking the babies from his arms.

''It's very fancy and you'll like it.'' Harry said, when Lottie and Jay run down the stairs.

''I'm coming too.'' Lottie said and Harry nodded, smiling.

''I still think it's not the most clever idea you've had.'' Louis protested, placing the twins on the floor, where Daisy and Phoebe were playing with their dolls and took Harry's hand, leading him to the kitchen.

''Yeah, yeah. Whatever. Have fun.'' Harry said, kissing Louis' cheek, grabbing his coat.

''I don't wanna go.'' Louis pouted.

''You promised Zayn.''

''But it's a stripclub. You were supposed to be like 'No, you aren't going'. Please, call Zayn and tell him you don't want to me to go see naked people.'' Louis said, a smile on his face.

''Enjoy it because in one month, I will be the only one you see naked.'' Harry said, wrapping his arms around Louis' neck, kissing him softly.

''Mhm...I'd like that.'' Louis said, pulling him up on the counter and Harry smiled, the kissing continuing.

''Are you coming? We are kind of doing this for you.'' Niall said, interrupting and Harry nodded, hopping off the counter and Louis grabbed his hand, pulling him closer.

''Come tomorrow at the office.'' he said to Harry.

''Why?'' he furrowed his eyebrows.

''I have a thing to show you.'' Louis said, wiggling his eyebrows.

''Your dick?'' Harry asked confused.

''Alright, I have to show you two things.'' Louis said and Harry smiled, pecking his lips.

''Have fun.'' Harry smiled.

''You too.'' Louis said, slapping his butt, playfully.

*

When Harry called Louis almost ten months ago, he definitely did not expect to be outside a store waiting in line with millions of other women to buy his wedding dress.

God, he was getting married. It felt surreal.

At first, Harry suggested coffee and told him, that if they were gonna do this, it had to be from the start. As if they never dated before, like they were getting to know each other again. Harry had told him, that he wanted a fresh start, because he could not live with the guilt of the way he had treated him.