CHAPTER 15

''I said that I would come back, didn't I?'' Harry said, as Louis glared at him.

''You literally broke your leg.'' Louis said, getting up but he just shrugged in response.

''I hate how your mind functions. I came here and you still stick in the little detail, that I broke my leg-''

''And almost got arrested.'' he completed.

''These are just small details, that we don't need to remember.'' Harry said, lifting up his blanket, as Louis laid on his bed.

''Seriously, you're so insane.'' he said, coming closer to him and he smiled a little.

''I'll take it as a compliment.'' he mumbled and Louis just giggled in return wrapping his small hand around Harry's waist.

''Is your leg okay?'' he asked after a while concerned and Harry rolled his eyes. He nodded, taking his foot off the cast and Louis' eyes widened.

''Well...I kind of lied and bribed the doctor. I'm so smart.'' he said, smirking.

''This is so illegal.'' Louis said, slapping his chest and Harry giggled.

''They can sue me, if they want. Now, please let me sleep. I'm so sick and my leg hurts.'' he whined and Louis smiled, and he supported his head on Harry's soft hair, inhaling his nice, cinnamon and Christmassy, as he called it, scent.

*

The next day, Louis went to a nutritionist, who gave him a meal plan and Harry could feel Louis getting super uncomfortable, when she weighted him and he held his hand the whole time, giving him reassuring smiles and squeezing his hand every now and then. Louis was awfully silent the whole ride back to the university and Harry tried to cheer him up, unsuccessfully.

''Harry!'' Niall came towards him, hugging him tightly once they entered the school and Harry seemed super surprised.

''What happened, Ni?'' he asked pulling away, where Louis just stood, clearly uncomfortable.

''You don't know? Come, you guys!'' he exclaimed, grabbing Harry's hand and he took hold of Louis' arm, dragging him towards the dining room and when they entered, Harry gasped, when everyone turned to look at him. Literally, everyone and his art professor came up to him, offering her hand.

''Congrats, Mr. Styles. You won!'' she announced and he turned to look at Louis, who still observed the room confused and he pulled him into a hug.

''Thank you so much, Lou. For everything.''

''What happened Haz?'' he couldn't help but ask and Harry went behind him and placed his hands on his shoulder, turning him a little.

''When you ruined the painting I went to Niall's and drew another one, that was awful and I returned back, where I found you asleep and you were too pretty and peaceful not to draw you, so yeah...this is you.'' Harry said, biting his lower lip, happy that Louis couldn't face him, not really caring that everyone else was staring at him and Niall patted his shoulder, making him turn around.

''Mate, we both know what we are doing is stupid. Come on, Harry. You're so head over heels for him and if you continue this lying, you might ruin everything, before it even begins. I'm out of the deal, lad. Sorry.'' he whispered and Harry nodded understanding. He patted one last time, before he went to the boys.

''You drew me?'' Louis asked, barely coming out as a whisper.

''Well, yeah...'' Harry started out, pushing Louis out of the dining room, all these eyes kind of ruining the moment.

''Why, though?'' he asked, nibbling his lips nervously.

''I don't know. You just looked peaceful and innocent and...I got inspired, I guess.'' Harry said and Louis peaked again in the room, throwing one more glance at the painting.