CHAPTER 14

It was 6AM and Harry had just finished his drawing. It was a quick one. He wanted it real. He focused on the details of Louis' face and the shadows. His pointy nose, his high cheekbones, his full lips, his long eyelashes and his soft hair.

It wasn't a big deal but it was something. It held passion, it held love. That was even better than the first one that I have been working weeks on. This one was real and spontaneous.

''Harry?'' Louis groaned, getting up, rubbing his eyes and Harry smiled a little.

''I'm so sorry for the way I acted and you did not deserve it and-'' Louis started out immediately but Harry just pulled him into a tight hug, cutting him off.

''Look, I'm sorry for the way I have been distancing myself from you these past two days...'' Harry trailed off but stopped when he saw Louis shaking his head no.

''I'm just a big, whiny baby and I'm not usually like that.'' he rushed out and Harry laughed a little.

''You are a big, whiny baby.'' he agreed.

''You were supposed to say 'Oh Louis, you're so perfect, not a whiny, big baby'.'' he complained and Harry grinned.

''You're perfect.'' Harry said and Louis smiled.

''Now that wasn't that hard, was it?''

*

''When is your class? Do you have a painting? We could buy one and pretend it is yours! That will so work. Let me get up and call someone.'' Louis said, trying to roll off the bed but Harry clenched tightly onto him.

''I have it all figured out, Lou. No need to stress.'' he reassured him and he turned, so he could look at him.

''You sure? I can help you. Maybe I have a secret talent in drawing or something.'' Louis babbled and Harry couldn't help but chuckle.

''Your skills in drawing are so meh. You would ruin me!''

''Fine, Picasso.'' Louis said, getting up, anyways.

''Where are you going?'' he asked pouting.

''Class, curly.'' he said, bending over, so he could ruffle his hair, making Harry groaned and start whining. Now, his curls were covering his whole face and only his frown could be seen, making Louis giggle and push his hair back down, so Harry's smile would be revealed again.

''Will I see you at lunch?'' he asked but Louis shook his head.

''Can't. But I'll see you later, yeah?'' he said and Harry nodded.

*

''Dickhead, let me be straight, please.'' Niall begged Harry through the other line, who was preparing himself for his art class.

''Can't do, baby doll.'' Harry mumbled and he heard Niall groan.

''Let's make a deal. If you let me be straight for one night, I will kiss you.''

''Does little Ni have a date?''

''Well, yeah. And I can't go if I have a relationship with you!''

''Technically, you can...'' Harry trailed off, putting on his jeans.

''I can't risk Louis running into me and throwing a tantrum or punch me again in front of her.''

Harry rolled his eyes. Louis didn't even care.

''Louis couldn't give less of a fuck. Plus, if he did it would be in a friend way.''

''It certainly doesn't make the punch hurt less...Okay, I can make another deal with you. Let me be straight and I will give you my food...no, no, my clothes. Let me be straight and my clothes are yours. I really like this girl, Harry.''