CHAPTER 33

''Hello. I'm Louis.'' Louis said, trying to keep his cool, as he offered a really stunned Harry his hand.

''I'm Harry. Nice to meet you.'' he said, shaking and Louis would be lying, if he said he didn't feel sparks...or felt like throwing up.

''Louis...what have I told you about Softball in the kitchen?''

''Mum, please. Why don't you go in the living room? I've brought you something for the babies, yeah?'' Louis said, grabbing her by the waist, leading her outside and he closed the door behind her, before she could even protest.

''Well, this is fun.'' Louis murmured, heading back towards the island to take Softball in his hands and sat on the counter, looking at Harry, who was just standing there dumbfounded.

''Did you get taller?'' Louis asked after a while. His legs had gotten so much longer and his hair had gotten longer. Louis couldn't help but wonder what else had gotten longer. But Harry looked the same. Same emerald eyes, same lanky body, same curly hair, same pretty dimples. But it wasn't Harry. When Louis left, he remembered Harry as a boy, now Harry was a man. (A/N Then it was prince hair Harry, now long hair Harry btw!)

''Did you change you fucking name?'' Harry snapped and Louis winced at his aggressive tone.

''Is that a nice way to greet your ex-lover?'' Louis asked back, smirking.

''Fuck you! You lied to me and now I'm trapped here with you!'' Harry exclaimed frustrated.

''This isn't ideal for me either!'' Louis said, smiling.

''Oh please! You are enjoying this.''

''I am not! Well, I do love your little freak-outs, not gonna lie.'' he replied, cockily and Harry sighed placing his hands on the counter, sighing and Louis noticed his arm muscles flexing.

''Have you been working out?'' Louis asked and Harry let out a groan.

''Focus! What do we do?''

''There is nothing we can do! I'm fine with it. I travel almost all the time, I work and I am barely at home. I don't even have feelings for you anymore. We happened, like four years ago and I am fine with you being here!'' Louis said, letting out a small laugh, to show Harry that he is cool with the whole situation.

''It's weird.''

''Only if you make it to be.'' he reminded him and Harry just closed his eyes, pinching the bridge of his nose. He was just so upset with what was happening.

''What do you say Softball? Do you remember Harry?''

''I'm sorry. This was so rude. I was just shocked-''

''I get it. It's fine. Now give Softball a kiss.'' Louis said, bringing the hedgehog closer to Harry, who finally let out a small laugh and looked at Louis.

''Hi Softball. It's been a while. I actually got you, when you were a baby.'' Harry said, taking him in his hands.

''Now, tell me. What did I miss, all these years?''

''Niall is opening a restaurant and he is in LA for some stuff and he did see you and he called but I just ignored him, which I just realized how stupid it was.. Zayn is doing his own thing, that includes getting laid and doing street art. We really don't know what he does for a living, but it's not anything illegal... probably. and Liam is a fucking lawyer. Yes. A fucking lawyer. No one is in a relationship, except from me.'' Harry whispered the last part and Louis smiled.

''Aw...tell me, Haz.'' he encouraged and Harry put Softball back in his cage, before going to wash his hands.

''Too weird?'' he asked, after the words left his mouth and the curly boy nodded.