CHAPTER 30

A/N well, this is AU obviously and I really like the idea of Harry being pregnant, so let's just assume that this is mpreg// btw he is not getting pregnant rn just a heads up for context. Thanks for 300 views! I LOVE YOU. (its 4AM and i double updated for no reason mwah)

*

''This inn is just so great. I cannot believe you did all of this, Louis.'' Anne said, placing her hand on top of Louis', who smiled. He turned his head to see Harry's back, who was sitting cross-legged on the floor, while a little girl was brushing the one side of his hair and the other was braiding the other side, placing small flowers on. Louis could see Harry drinking fake tea from a small cup, along with some teddy bears. Harry was just so cute and so nice with kids. Louis curled into a ball on his armchair, looking fondly at his boyfriend, while he had his cheek pressed against his knee.

''You know Louis...no mother would ever think, that someone is good enough for their child. Harry is fragile, kind, he is perfect. I cannot believe that I gave birth to such creature. No one would ever be enough for my baby. He is just too precious. Except you. You are really good for him. You help him. I know it's a bit rough for him, especially now but you are everything he needs right now.'' Anne said and Louis was smiling like an idiot at his lap, afraid that if he looked at her, she would see the tears that had started forming in his eyes.

''You have no idea how much Harry means to me. I'm honored just because he agrees on dating me-'' Louis was cut off by Harry's yell, trying to crawl back to Louis but the girls got him and grabbed his legs dragging him back to his place.

''Anyways, I just want you to know, that I would never ever even dare to hurt him. I'm lucky, he even looked at me in the first place.'' Louis said and Anne smiled.

''Lewis!'' Harry groaned.

''Coming.'' he yelled back, turning to Anne, ''so needy.'' he sighs, before getting up to help his trapped, by two little girls, boyfriend, leaving her laughing, while sipping her tea.

''Well, what do we have here...'' Louis said, sitting next to Harry, who glared at him, making him chuckle. Who could even feel the slightest terror, when Harry's head was basically a bouquet of flowers?

''Save me.'' he hissed.

''I thought you liked kids?'' Louis asked, observing stuffed animals.

''I do. These are the devil masked as offspring.''

''I can sneak us out, if you want...''

''Please.''

''Kids, sorry to call this party of yours short, but my boyfriend here feels a little...sick.'' Louis said, before putting hands in front of his mouth, pretending that Harry is about to throw up.

''Hey! I am not-'' he couldn't protest any further, as Louis covered his mouth.

''Ew! Not on my dress! Leave, leave!'' one of the girls yelled and Louis pulled Harry back up, before heading back to their seats.

*

Harry wasn't feeling well.

He has been laying on the bed the whole morning, feeling nauseous.

''Feeling better?'' Louis asked, as he entered their room again, holding a cup of tea.

''No.'' he mumbled, taking the tea.

''You'll get sick too.'' he protested, once Louis had his hands wrapped around him.

''Worth it.'' he said, kissing the top of his head.

Harry sat there a few minutes with his eyes closed, before getting out of Louis' grip, running. He rushed behind him, as Harry was throwing up. He held his hair up, while he was rubbing his back, soothing him. Harry, then headed towards the washbasin and started brushing his teeth, while throwing some water on his face.