CHAPTER 57

''You better get your ass over here or else.'' Niall threatened.

''Or else what, Niall? Fuck you.'' Louis said, hanging up.

Suddenly, Zayn broke down Louis' door, making him let a (very manly) scream.

''What the f-''

''You are coming with me.'' he ordered.

''No?'' Louis stated in an obvious way.

''Yeah. You have to stop Harry's wedding.'' he said.

''Well, how about no? Like mate, I'm sick and tired of y'all pushing me to be with Harry. He doesn't want me and I don't even care anymore. I don't want him either. He can fuck himself for all I care.'' Louis said and Zayn sighed, giving up and turned to leave.

''Hell, no!'' he yelled suddenly, grabbing Louis, who started yelling and he pushed him, violently in his car, before putting tape on Louis' mouth.

''And now, you listen.'' Zayn said, sitting on the driver's seat, locking the back doors and Louis flipped him off. God, why couldn't they just understand that Louis gave absolute no fucks about Styles?

''You love Harry. I know you do and you get one more chance, Louis. Why waste it, when you could just have Harry?'' Zayn started out, when Louis took the tape off his lips.

''Oh, I forgot to tie your hands.''

''Obviously, you fucking moron. Me and Harry are done. I don't ever wanna hear shit about him.''

''Look, mate, Harry adores you. He is just scared of change. You know that.''

''I do not fucking give a crap what Harry is scared of. I'm exhausted, Zayn. I feel like a zombie. I can't sleep, can't eat, can't even get out of my freaking house because Harry is scared of change. I haven't felt like a normal person for once in years, because your idiotic, pathetic excuse of a friend is afraid of change.'' Louis said with Zayn staying quiet.

''You can either get out of the car or go there and get Harry. Either way, you even lose everything or every stays the same. It's your call, buddy.'' Zayn said, unlocking the doors with a press of the button, stopping the car and Louis looked at him through the mirror.

''Start the car and change that shitty music.'' Louis said, sighing and Zayn smiled, happily, at himself.

*

Louis got off Zayn's car, once it stopped, not even saying a word and saw from afar chairs, and a fucking aisle. There were also plenty of people. Stupid people. Louis started walking fast towards the wedding.

It had already started.

The walking turned into fast running and at this point, he started panting.

When did he even get so tired, that fast?

Fuckity fuck.

Zayn was right. What did Louis have to lose? He didn't really believe, that this would change anything. Why would Harry leave with Louis right now? In his own wedding? But still, hope.

That's what everything was about.

On the one hand, Louis was hoping, that somehow Harry would leave James and everything would be fine. That somehow the broken would be fixed. Maybe it was a longshot, but it was worth it.

On the other hand, though, could just a 'yes' or whatever Harry would do or say fix everything? He didn't deserve that treatment to be a constant thing. He didn't need Harry choosing for him.

He had to keep running.

So, he did.

Until everything became visible. Until he could see Gemma's floral dress and Niall's bright, blonde hair.