CHAPTER 18

Today it was the 29th of December and Louis was actually taking Harry on a date. Date. DATE. And there is only one question on Harry's mind right now.

''What should I wear?'' he wondered and Niall looked out the window.

''I'm sorry, Haz but I don't think you're going anywhere with that snowstorm.'' he mumbled and Harry frowned, getting closer, so he could take a peak. He sighed, sitting on the bed with a sad look on his face.

It was at that time, when Louis unlocked the door and entered the room, carrying a few bags, placing them down and looked at Niall suspiciously.

''Haz, are you okay?'' he asked and Harry nodded, pouting a little.

''What's wrong, babe?''

''I just really wanted to go on our date and we can't because it is snowing.'' he mumbled and Louis smiled, sitting next to him.

''Nuh-uh. We're having our date here, Haz. I brought stuff.'' Louis said and Harry clapped his hands, jumping up, heading to look what is in the bags, that he brought.

''You're gonna stay here or...?'' Louis asked, eyeing Niall, who nodded.

''Yeah...have fun, guys. Bye.'' he said, closing the door behind him and Harry just waved, not even bothering to look at him, as he was sitting leg-crossed on the floor, emptying, whatever the bag contained. Louis didn't say anything, he simply got up and exited their small dorm and Harry raised his eyes, looking at the closed door confused.

He, then, heard a knock on the door, making him get up and open the door, revealing a smiley Louis.

''Hi. You look great, tonight.'' he said, pulling a bouquet of flowers, out of his sleeve, as magicians do and Harry smiled, a little, accepting it.

''Hey? You were just inside, why did you-'' Harry started out but Louis cut him off, looking around.

''Your place looks lovely, Harold.'' he said, gesturing their small living room-bedroom and Harry furrowed his eyebrows, still utterly confused at what Louis was doing.

''Oh, I get what you're doing now.'' he said, smiling after a while and Louis raised an eyebrow.

''I'm not doing anything. I'm just taking you on a date.'' he replied innocently.

*

''Just add more water and keep patting!'' Louis protested and splashed more water on Harry's arm.

''You're doing it wrong. Look how perfect mine is.'' Louis mumbled, pointing at his cheek, where he had a fake rose tattoo that covered his whole cheek and Harry was trying to make a shark tattoo on his arm.

''It's not my fault, you brought weird stuff to do. And what? Are you gonna go around like this?''

''Yeah. I like this new look. I may tattoo this permanently. Really badass.'' he said and Harry rolled his eyes, pulling the white paper off, revealing the tattoo and he run his fingers to see if it would be smutched.

''I also brought wigs, nail polish, chips, movies and cookies. Oh and wine.'' he said, heading back inside to their bathrooms and Harry smiled, following him, as he observed him, putting a movie on the TV and he sat on Harry's bed, opening a bag of crisps, mentioning him to go closer.

''I rented 'Duplex'. Hope it's okay.'' he said and Harry nodded, the grin never leaving his face and he sat next to Louis, who pressed 'play'. He took Harry's hands, placing them on his knees and he searched in one of the bags, pulling out four bottles of purple, blue, green and pink nail polish, shaking them a little, his eyes focused on the movie and he opened one, ready to apply on Harry's nails, when he pulled away and Louis looked up, shrugging.

''I don't want to.'' he mumbled and Louis groaned.

''I think it will suit you but if you don't...'' he trailed off and put everything back in the bag, making Harry frown a little.

''Nooooo.I want to.'' he mumbled after a while and Louis glared at him.

''You don't have to, if you don't want to.'' he murmured and Harry bit his lower lip.

''I do but it's just...um...I'm a boy, you know?'' he said, playing with his fingers and Louis smiled a little, ruffling his hair.

''And?''

''And boys don't paint their nails.'' he whispered.

''Bullshit!'' Louis exclaimed.

''If you want to paint your nails, you will paint your nails. If you don't, you won't.'' he said and Harry nodded.

''It's just...people can-'' Harry started out and Louis groaned.

''People can go suck my dick, okay? Now, choose a color.'' he said and Harry laughed at his comment.

''Um...blue?'' he suggested and Louis nodded, smiling, placing his hands on his knees and turned his head to follow what was happening in the movie.

''Blue it is.'' he mumbled, shooting one more encouraging smile and started painting slowly and carefully his nails, paying attention to not paint Harry's skin. Harry was biting the inside of his cheeks, nervously, as he had his eyes glued on the screen, occasionally throwing a glance at Louis, who had been really focusing on what he was doing. It was kind of cute, that he paid so much attention on him. After about ten minutes, Louis was all finished, taking his right hand, blowing on it gently and then tapped on one of his nails with his thumb, checking if it had dried out yet.

''You're all set.'' he said, smiling and he squeezed his hand gently.

''Thank you. They look great.''

''They do.'' Louis agreed and leaned it to kiss his lips and Harry returned it. Louis' lips headed for his cheek, his neck and kissed all the way down his hands and then he pulled him up.

''Do you want to go for a walk?'' he asked and Harry eagerly nodded.

''Wear gloves then, because it is still snowing and it is really cold.'' Louis explained, as he put his lenses on, looking at the bathroom mirror.

''I hate lenses. Ew.'' he mumbled to himself.

*

''I think, this was one of the best dates, I ever had.'' Harry said and Louis smiled, intertwining their hands, lacing their fingers together.

''I've never been on a date before and-''

''What? You've never been on a date before?'' Harry asked confused and Louis nodded.

''No. It just never happened.'' he lied.

Okay, technically, Louis could go on a date. He was offered, even begged to go or take someone on a date. He just didn't want to. He was more of a 'hit and run' guy. But of course, he would take Harry on a date. Harry was actually fun and interesting and Louis could not get bored of hearing Harry rambling about random things, that if they came out of anyone else's mouth, he would want to shoot himself in the head out of boredom.

''What are you doing?'' Louis asked, letting out a snort, when he saw Harry sticking his hand out to reach for some big snow flakes.

''Try.'' he said, shoving him a little and he did, as he was told.

''Cold water. Nothing really special about it.''

''You think it's cold water and it is but, but it's also snow.'' Harry said, making a shocked expression and Louis rolled his eyes, grabbing his hands, pulling him closer, crashing their bodies together.

''Will you be my boyfriend?'' he asked on top of Harry's lips and he smiled, nodding in return.

''Sure.'' he mumbled, pressing their lips together.

A/N THANKS FOR 100 READS LMAO.