CHAPTER 28

''What the heck is going on, you guys?'' Niall hissed at them and Harry went with his wine and sat on Louis lap, who wrapped his hands around his waist and kissed his shoulder.

''We came here to stop you from saying anything stupid and you didn't! I'm Louis, by the way. This is my boyfriend Harry and we promise you, that we are much more normal when we are sober.'' Louis said, offering his hand to the girl and Harry did the same.

''I love your ring!'' she commented, looking at the ring, Louis had gifted him on his birthday.

''Thank you and I just love your skirt!'' he complimented back.

''So, is this going well?'' Louis asked and the girl blushed.

''I think it does.'' she said and Niall smiled, proudly.

''Baby, maybe we should get going, alright?'' Louis asked and Harry nodded, getting up.

''Yup. It was great meeting you.'' Harry said, bowing down and Louis giggled.

''Honey, just a handshake will be fine.''

''Oops. Sorry.''

''Bye.'' Louis greeted again and he took Harry's hand in his, after helping him put his coat on.

Louis paid for their food, while he also ordered a bottle of wine to be sent to Niall for that whole scene. Harry was waiting for Louis outside, saying that he needed to sober up.

''Do you want to get ice-cream?'' Louis asked but Harry shook his head.

''I just want to walk back to the campus, if you don't mind.''

''Okay. Are you alright? You seemed fine before.'' he noticed and Harry shrugged.

''I just realized, that I want to eat every dinner with you and get drunk with you and I just...I really, really, really love you.'' Harry said, serious and Louis looked at him confused.

''I love you too. Are you okay?'' he asked again to make sure.

''You know, when my parents got divorced I always thought, that everything could somehow go wrong you know? No matter how much two people love each other some shit can change and they stop doing that. I know we are young and stuff but I don't think we will. I don't just love you. I am in love with you.'' Harry said, looking straight into Louis' eyes.

*3 AND HALF YEARS LATER*

James was flipping through the channels, when he saw a random interview of Louis Tomlinson.

''I know, that you're here, as one of the most successful businessmen but we would also like to know about your love life. Are you currently dating someone?'' the woman asked the young, blue-eyed man.

''Um...no but I am twenty two so there is a bit more time, I think.'' he replied with ease and the interviewer laughed a bit.

''People in the business industry seem really stone cold. I would like to ask you something about that. Have you ever fallen in love?'' she asked and Louis shifted in his chair, making a face.

''I had fallen in love when I was younger.''

''How was it?"

''I mean, when someone says falling in love? I do not need that, they are lying. For me, it was one of the greatest things, that ever happened to me. I would love to go back when I was eighteen and I used to be with them, but unfortunately, I can't.'' he honestly replied and the woman nodded, understanding.

''What broke you two apart?''

''Too much love.''

James groaned at how lame this interview sounded. Too depressing. He changed the channel to something more festive, when his fiancé unlocked the door and entered their small home.