CHAPTER 12

*2 weeks before*

Harry loves baths.

He always did.

They make him feel innocent and clean.

He loves being in the warm water, aromatized by his watermelon and rose shampoo. He loves the formed bubbles on top and the music that was playing in his headphones, along with the book that he was reading and-

''It's a little bit gay, watching me bath.'' he said to Louis, who was brushing his teeth and glared at him through the mirror.

''Your baths are gay.''

''That's because I am bi.'' Harry explained and Louis smirked, turning around and gripping tightly on the side of the bathtub.

''I enjoy some nice ass every now and then too.'' he replied, petting Harry's head, before turning around winking at him and exited exactly at the right time, as Harry's cheeks had grown warm and he buried himself in the water and the bubbles.

Damnit.

*

''Okay so if I steal this, you won't be mad, right?'' Louis said, pulling one of Harry's sweaters out of his closet and Harry turned his head to look at him, as he was typing an assignment on his computer.

''If I know it's not considered stealing.''

''Yeah, but if I take it without your permission it is.'' Louis said, putting it on and checked himself on the mirror.

It was a sweater with purple, blue and red stripes. It reached his mid-thighs, while his hands were completely covered and his gorgeous blue eyes were popping up. It fit him perfectly and Harry smiled.

''Aren't you millionaire or something? You can have thousands like these.'' he said and Louis turned around.

''No, I can't.''

Harry must have worn it a thousand times. Maybe even more. It was his favorite cloth he owned and he absolutely worshiped it. It was worn out and the colors weren't as bright, as they used to be but it still managed to be his favorite.

''Take it, then.'' was all Harry replied with and Louis literally beamed, jumping on him.

''Thank you.'' he said, hugging him.

''I'll start believing you're homeless and you have no money to buy clothes.'' he replied and Louis giggled, burying himself in Harry's arms and placed his laptop on top of his lap.

''What are you writing?'' he asked suspiciously and he started reading.

''Just some paper. It's shit anywhere. My head is fucking killing me today.''

''Oh no. Wait. Let me just go to the library. Sorry.'' Louis said, pulling himself away, making Harry frown.

''No, don't go.'' he protested, wrapping his hands around him, pushing him towards him and Louis laughed a little.

'Has he lost weight?' Harry wondered to himself but he decided not to say anything.

''No.'' Harry groaned, looking at his phone, that was ringing and Louis raised an eyebrow at him.

''My brother, Edward.''

''Wait-, your middle name is Edward. Oh my God. Is his middle name Harry?'' Louis asked, laughing and Harry nodded, feeling his cheeks heating up and Louis squeezed them.

''Cute. Matching names. Answer it.'' he encouraged.

''Fine.'' Harry mumbled and pressed the 'accept' button.