CHAPTER 6

*6 months later*

''Fuck off!'' Niall said to Harry, once Louis spat out his tea, all over the table.

''You're so evil.'' Liam said, smiling, while Louis just glared, wiping his mouth with a napkin.

''Not cool, bro.'' Zayn said, wrapping a hand around Louis' shoulders, who smiled a little, taking a sip of his water.

''Should have put pepper.'' he continued and Louis frowned, throwing his hand off him and he just threw the remaining water on Harry, who laughed even more.

''I'm so funny.''

''You're not supposed to say that about yourself.'' Louis commented, a frown clear on his face.

''I'm not humble and I know when a thing is true.'' Harry said back, causing him to groan.

''You put salt in my tea again, I crash your balls.'' Louis warned.

''Is that a promise?'' Harry asked with a smirk on his face and now their faces were inches apart.

''Consider it a warning, Curly.'' Louis said, getting closer, when the bell rang and Louis checked his clock and turned to pick up his bag.

''See you at home?'' he asked, as him and Harry were walking towards the exit of the dining room, heading to the next class.

''Mhm.'' Harry said and Louis smiled, turning to kiss him and their lips met for a quick, small kiss, before they took different directions.

*

''So, this came today.'' Harry said, as him and Louis laid on his bed and Louis took one more drag of his cigarette, waiting for him to show him. He reached for the drawer, taking an envelope, which handed it to Louis. He opened it, eyeing Harry confused and he started reading.

''It's been almost seven months, since you arrived to this university and we had promised you that we would try to make this feel like home. So, we are doing this by asking you the following question.

Would you like to change your roommate, by filing a complain?

Please, give reasons. You have one week to decide.''

Louis looked at Harry again, before turning away, grabbing something next to him. He turned on his lighter and set the paper on fire, holding it.

''We'll catch a fire.'' Harry almost yelled, reaching for the garbage can.

''Uh...Hand burning...hand burning...burning...Haz?'' Louis said, terrified.

''You are an idiot!'' Harry exclaimed, grabbing the burnt piece of paper, throwing it on the can and started blowing.

''Here.'' Louis said, throwing a glass of water inside.

With the glass.

''Why did you do that?'' Harry said.

''Because I hate these glasses.''

''They are yours.''

''Still hate them.'' Louis said in a singing voice and Harry smiled, leaning a little.

''You never asked me if I wanted to file a complain.'' he said.

''Oops...too late.'' Louis said, innocently and kissed him.

*6 months before*

''What is your plan?'' Harry asked, when he saw Louis smoking a cigarette at the balcony. It has been a week, since their punishment and they hadn't talked much ever since.

''Told you. I want everything.''

''What is everything?'' Harry said.

''Everything is everything. I want everything from everyone. I want respect and stuff and-''