CHAPTER 13

Harry's POV

''Where the fuck are you, Lou?'' I mumbled to myself, getting up. It was 3AM and Louis was nowhere to be found. The past month, however the weather conditions are, I sleep on his bed, which his is not on right now, apparently. I rolled off it, letting my feet touch the cold floor and I walked towards the balcony. Louis was sitting on the bars (ugh!) his legs touching NOTHING.

I went closer and wrapped my arms around his small waist and I felt him tensing. I probably scared him but he relaxed, when he realized that it was me.

''What are you doing up?'' he asked me and I shrugged, supporting my chin on his shoulder and I leaned my head, so I was able to face him.

I smiled.

He looked at me.

He smiled.

''What are YOU doing up?'' I asked back and he shrugged too.

''I can't sleep.''

''I can make you some tea, if you want.''

''You're not my maid, Harry.'' he reminded me and I frowned a little.

Was that Louis?

The same Louis, who told Harry the first week they've known each other 'Why bother tidying up? The maid will do these.''

The school didn't have maids.

''What is going on Louis?'' I asked him, suspiciously and he shrugged.

''Yeah, shrugging isn't really a good answer to this question.'' I mumbled, letting go off him and I turned to look at him, my arms, supported by the cold, black bars.

*

LOUIS' POV

You're my fucking problem. You, yes, you.

You, with your perfect eyes.

Your perfect voice.

Perfect feet.

Perfect ass.

Perfect teeth.

Perfect everything.

And you want who? Niall? Niall? The dumb, Irish motherfucker, who has no life other than economics, golf and food?

Economic=math.

So, in Louis' head Niall was BORING.

''Honestly, I'm fine. I guess a little bit tired.''

Truth is, I'm hungry as fuck but I won't give in now. Now? Now it must be the easiest part. In two days my body will stop starving and realize that this is how it must function.

Key word: must.

There are two types of people.

People, like Niall (and I'm not even jealous of that twat.) who manage to eat as much as they want but still stay thin, due to their high metabolism.

And people like Louis, who have to work their butts off and have strict diet not to get fat.

And don't get Louis wrong, it was nobody's fault (except God's) but it was so unfair.

''Okay, you should get some sleep then, alright?'' Harry said and with another pat on my shoulder, he hoped off and went back to bed.

Niall is so fucking dead.

*

I fell on the ground hard, groaning.

Well, not exactly on the ground.