CHAPTER 8

*4 months later*

''Maybe if you weren't that big of a fucking asshole!'' Harry yelled but Louis smiled, that fucking smirk, that screamed evil, spreading across his face.

''Maybe if your stupid canvases weren't all over the place, you non-existent, idiotic artist.''

''We've been soooo over this. I have no place to put them!''

''Shove them up your ass! It's your fucking problem. I want them out of here.'' Louis exclaimed, frustrated at Harry.

''Then stop having your clothes everywhere!''

''Only if your canvases go.''

''I'm studying art. Where am I supposed to draw?''

''On your arms. I don't give a fuck. They take almost half space here'' Louis replied.

''I'm sorry but there is nothing I can do.'' Harry said and Louis just groaned, getting up. He grabbed one of Harry's canvases and slid it under his bed, while doing the same with the rest of them, except putting two on top of Harry's closet, before jumping on his bed, walking towards Harry, who had a frown on his face.

''Oh come on, Hazza...'' Louis trailed off, whining, reaching for Harry's face, burying his fingertips into his hair, pulling them a little and Harry smiled.

''Sorry...it's just...I fucking hate this, Lou. What am I supposed to do now that you will leave?'' Harry whined, getting closer to him and now his face was pressed against Louis' tummy and he hugged his legs, while Louis smiled, stroking his hair.

''It's just a week and I bet I can get out of it, if you want me to stay with you.'' he said and Harry raised his head, his chin resting on Louis' belly and looked deep into his eyes, before smiling.

''No. You go. I'll stay with Zayn. I can get high too!'' he exclaimed and Louis giggled.

''You will not.'' he said, leaning, so their foreheads touched and he grabbed Harry's hands, tangling their fingers and he smiled.

''You do all the time.'' Harry pouted and Louis rolled his eyes.

''Yes, but you are so small and cute and you will not.'' he said, rubbing their noses together, before pecking his lips, before turning away to get off the bed but Harry wrapped his hands around his waist, pulling him closer, his back crashing against Louis', who turned around and smiled at Harry.

''You are so fucking beautiful.'' he whispered and Harry just cocked his eyebrow.

''You always say that...almost every single day.''

''Because it is true.'' Louis said, a wide smile spreading across his face.

''Sometimes, I feel like this is a dream.''

''What do you mean?'' Louis asked, wrapping his hands around Harry's waist.

''Doesn't this seem like a dream to you?'' Harry wondered.

''I usually don't dream anything, when I sleep, so, if this turns out to be a dream, I would be extremely disappointed.'' Louis said, going on his tip toes, in order to reach for Harry's lips.

*3 and a half months earlier*

''What is 'Tangled'? I mean, here, it says it's a fucking kid's movie.'' Louis said, his eyes glued on his laptop's screen.

''Oh my fucking God. Wait here. I'll come back in a few minutes.'' Harry said, getting up and he rushed outside, leaving Louis confused. He put on his shoes, but before he exited, he turned around, looking at Louis.