CHAPTER 50

The next day Harry felt like he had slept for two hours and he actually did for that long. So, with a groan he slammed his alarm shut and he went to the bathroom, opening the water pressure, bathtub getting filled and he exited the bathroom, grabbing his phone and opened his suitcase, in search for a good book to read.

To kill a mockingbird.

*

''Atticus, he was real nice."

"Most people are, Scout, when you finally see them.

Nothing could top the relaxing music of 'Fade Into You' blasting through his earphones, the good book in his hands and the nice, intoxicating smell of vanilla in the air, making Harry feel clean.

It was definitely worth waking up at 6AM for that.

The nice peaceful time, that Harry had was ruined, when someone burst through the door, making Harry drop the book he was holding, falling in the water.

''Shit.'' he mumbled, picking it up, already soaking wet.

Fucking great.

''What the hell are you doing here, Louis?'' Harry asked, turning the music off and he placed the book on the floor with a frown.

''I just run out of shampoo and-''

''And your little lover couldn't do without his shampoo, could he? So, take your damn shampoo and leave me alone and just don't barge in here? We are not fucking roommies or a couple or whatever else that would allow you to enter my personal space without a warning.'' Harry was furious.

''Harry...'' Louis sighed, sitting on the floor, next to Harry.

''Don't! You've ruined everything. My flight, my sleep, my book, my mood. Everything because you are a jerk and you don't understand, that you are bringing the worst out of me. I literally raped you! I grabbed your crotch, what was that? I'm sorry about that but I am not sorry about anything else.'' Harry said.

''I'm sorry-''

''I don't wanna hear your apologies!'' Harry interrupted him and Louis' covered his mouth with his hand, his other hand behind Harry's neck.

''Listen to me. These past few weeks I've been miserable and I want you to feel the same because I am and I am a bad, bad person. I am ruining this for you because again, I'm an asshole and I want you to feel pain or anything. When you said that it may not happen; you and me, it felt like someone stabbed me or flipped something inside my head, because I was waiting for this, since I was eighteen and hearing that it was kind of over, it killed me. I'm so sorry for screwing everything up for you. I'll try to get another room and stop giving you a hard time, yeah?'' Louis said, getting up.

''Oh, and I'm sorry about your book. I can replace it for you.'' he said, stopping on the doorway, before closing the door and Harry really felt like fucking crying.

*

''Yeah, I'm fine...Love you too.'' Harry said, through the phone, before hanging up. He was sitting on the soft lawn, under the Eiffel Tower and you could say he was already obsessed with Paris. Sure, he's been here, even spent a whole summer here but every single time it was different. It was better. The art, the nature, the food, the people, it all seemed real. It felt like Harry was a character on a book or a movie. It was like heaven being here.

Paris was a bit chilly, though. Harry wished he had brought a jacket.

Louis was in Harry's mind today. He has been stuck there for the past five hours. He went to teach the girls and all he could think of was Louis. He went for a walk and Louis was there.