CHAPTER 37

''He has a dick and everything!'' Louis said excited over the phone, holding Ernest, the first twin in his arms.

''Someone is a bit too excited, that they have a little brother.'' Lottie chuckled and Louis hummed.

''Too tired of you girls.''

''So, you hate Doris?'' she asked, mentioning the other twin.

''No! But Ernest gets me.'' Louis said.

''He has been alive for a week. The only thing that he recognizes is mum's boob!''

''Ew. I'm just gonna hang up now. You disgust me.'' he said, placing the phone on the table and he held Ernest with both his hand when the doorbell rang.

''I'll get it, Greta!'' he called out, rushing towards the door.

''Now Ernest, you are going to see some other people other than us...and mum's boobs.'' he whispered and he swore he saw the offspring smile. He reached out on the door handle, revealing Harry, who was looking for something in his bag, when he snapped his head up to see Louis, who he hadn't seen, since he stormed off after they KISSED.

Well, this was awkward.

What could possibly make it even more awkward?

Oh yeah, Louis is shirtless. Harry's eyes trailed down Ernest, who had his head placed on Louis' chest and headed to Louis' abs. When did he start working out? Back in college, Louis was prohibited working out because it may developed in exercise obsession which wasn't good for his ED. But now..now...Harry wanted to lick his abs or just trail his finger over them, while Louis was on top of him and-

''Are you going to steal the baby?'' Louis asked after a while and Harry looked into his blue eyes, before clearing his throat, rubbing the back of his neck.

''It's a cute baby and a boy, like you wanted.''

''Yeah. Manifesting does work.'' Louis said, letting Harry in.

''BooBear, why are you shirtless?'' Johanna asked, as she was walking down the stairs with Doris in her hands.

''Ernest threw up on my shirt and I didn't have time to change.'' he explained and she nodded.

''Mr. Styles, the twins are in the study. Do you want anything? Coffee maybe?''

''No, thank you, Mrs. Tomlinson.'' Harry said and with that, he went to the study, not without throwing a last look at Louis' body and bum.

What?

Beautiful things MUST be admired.

*

''And these are your sisters studying. Bye.'' Louis said, opening the door in the study and pushed Ernest inside, so he could see his sisters studying and the twins along with Harry looked at him confused, but he had already closed the door.

''He has been doing that for the past days. He just shows up with Ernest and just observes us. He says, that this way, the new baby will get used to us. Mum says that his obsession with him will fade away, eventually and he is just really excited.'' Phoebe explained and Harry nodded, biting his lip. He knew Louis would make a great father one day.

''And how are you two feeling about the new babies?'' Harry asked and they shrugged.

''At least, we are not considered the youngest anymore.''

''It will take time for you guys to adjust in this new environment.''

''That means, if we make it out alive from sleep lacking.'' Daisy mumbled and he chuckled.