CHAPTER 21

A/N: JUST WANTED TO SAY A QUICK THANK U FOR EVERYTHING!

Pls vote and comment heheeh///BTW YOU CAN ALSO READ MY FINISHED FF CALLED LITERATURE SONGS LOVE (it's my underrated bby)

*

Louis dreamt about how he would say 'I love you' to Harry. It had to be big, majestic. It had to be memorable. Flowers! Candles! Music! Harry certainly deserved the best of the best. The bestest, in fact.

When he woke up (for the second time), the first Louis felt was a cold side next to him and he opened his eyes, only to squeeze them shut once they were met with the blinding sun. He sat up and opened them again, slowly this time. The second thing he was met with was far better and prettier. His eyes landed on Harry's back, that was a few meters away from him. He was sitting on the cold floor, a sheet wrapped around his waist, his messy curls touching delicately his milky shoulders.

''I love you.'' he blurted out, immediately and slapped a hand on his stupid mouth, once their words had rolled off his tongue.

Harry's reaction was far from what Louis had expected. He totally ignored him! That little fucker.

Oh no, that little shit wasn't going to get away with this. Louis got out of bed and went to Harry, putting his hands on the side of his ribs, tickling him, few giggles escaping his lips.

''You're such an asshole you know that, right?'' he said, sitting next to him. Harry pulled his legs closer, wrapping his hands around them and he placed his cheek against his knees, smiling.

''Did you hear what I said...?'' he trailed off.

''Yeah, you said I'm an asshole.'' Harry mumbled and Louis rolled his eyes.

''Well, I also said I love you before that.'' Louis said and Harry grinned.

''How much?''

''A lot.''

''Show me.'' Harry whispered. Louis smiled a little, taking Harry's hand in his and kissing the back of his palm and every inch of his arm, until he reached his shoulder, planting soft pecks all over his collarbones.

''Very much.'' he mumbled against his ear, slamming their lips together and Harry wrapped his hands around Louis' waist and he pulled him closer, making him wrap his legs around him.

''I love you too.'' he whispered, pulling away for a second to take a look at his beautiful face, before connecting their lips together.

And if Louis made love to Harry twice that morning of New Year's nobody other than the two of them had to know...

*1 month later*

''Faster!'' Harry ordered.

''I can't.'' Louis protested.

''Try harder!'' Harry exclaimed.

''Stop being so bossy! Here!'' Louis said and hit one more time the colorful unicorn piñata and all kinds of candies started raining on the top of their heads and Louis climbed off Harry's shoulders, landing next to him. He took his blindfold off and smiled victoriously at Niall, who dropped Liam on the floor, stomping his foot loudly.

''You cheated! How could a small person like you hit the piñata so hard?'' Niall yelled and Louis gave him the finger.

''Shut up, Irish fuck.'' Louis said, grabbing Harry by his shirt collar and slammed their lips together.

*10 hours earlier*

Today was Harry's birthday and Louis couldn't be more excited. His baby was turning eighteen today, meaning that they were officially both of them adults.