CHAPTER 36

''You had to bring that pet of yours, didn't you?" Mark said, as soon as, he saw Louis.

''Bite me.'' he exclaimed, rushing towards the twins, who were ugly crying and Mark looked at his older son shocked. Then, he saw Harry and couldn't understand what his employer was doing here.

''Mr. Styles.'' he said confused.

''He brought me here.''

''Simon was at home, if you wanted.'' He looked sternly at Louis, who rolled his eyes.

''Your driver is an asshole. I don't want him around me.''

''He is getting paid to drive you around; Mr. Styles is not here to drive you and certainly, not to be here.'' Mark said and Harry bit his lips, before jumping in their argument.

''I can go-''

''No! Mum likes Harry and he is helpful here. Don't you have something better than just judging what I do here? For example, comfort your crying kids or go to your wife, who is in labor?'' Louis stated and Mark just left. Typical.

''Take Softball. I'm just going to check up on mum. Please, don't cry; she is fine.'' He kissed the top of their heads and went to their mother's room, where Lottie and Fizzy were.

''How are you mum?'' he asked and placed the duffel bag on a chair.

''Good. A few more hours.'' she said excitedly and Louis smiled.

''Why was dad yelling?'' Lottie asked.

''He is upset, that Ha- Mr. Styles is here. I wanted him to drive me here and he had already come, anyways because nobody told him, that he didn't have to come today.''

''Oh. So is he outside?'' Lottie asked and Louis nodded.

''I'm just gonna keep him company, alright?'' Lottie said and Johanna nodded.

Louis sat on the chair that his sister was previously sitting on and held his mother's hand.

''What do you think they will be?'' she asked. They didn't know the gender of both the babies and Louis wished one was a boy. He needed a boy in this family.

''I hope at least one of them is a boy; I'm sick of the girls.'' Louis said and she chuckled.

''Very flattering. Thank you.'' Fizzy mumbled.

''You're still here?'' Louis hissed.

''Calm down you two.'' she said, laughing a little.

*

''How are you doing Harry?'' Lottie asked, handing him a cup of coffee, that he accepted gratefully.

''Good. Thank you. How are you, guys? It must be exciting to have a new baby soon.'' Harry smiled and Lottie chuckled, shaking her head.

''Two babies, Harry.'' she said and his eyes widened.

''Two? That's a lot.''

''Seven kids. We are a handful!'' Lottie said and Harry nodded, smiling.

They watched Louis panicking next to his mother, when doctors alarmed in the room and Fizzy grabbed him, pulling him outside and he hugged her tightly. At first, she seemed surprised but she slowly started wrapping her hands around him.

''Louis is really close with mum. She had him when she was nineteen and they had always been closer. Even when Louis was a bit more distant towards us, he always had a special relationship with her. He is kind of freaking out because she is over forty and it may be a little risky. She is going to be fine but try tell Louis that.'' she said, letting out a laugh and Harry had his eyes glued on Louis, who was talking to the twins, trying to calm them down. He saw Mark, heading towards Johanna's room and he assumed that she was giving birth now.