EPILOGUE PT.2

''So, Louis comes in and is like 'I'm gonna marry him. Watch me.' and then Liam managed somehow, to talk him out of it because they were dating less than a month. Then, five months later, Louis burst into my dorm and started showing me rings. I don't remember anything else. I was too high. But congrats, babes; it only took you five years!'' Zayn said on his toast and Louis laughed.

''Hey, do you have a hair clip?'' he whispered to Lottie, who was sitting next to him and she groaned.

''How about you two watch the speeches at your own wedding and stop giving Harry a whole haircut?'' she hissed at them and looked in her purse for a hair clip, handing it to Louis, who held it between his teeth, his fingers trying to wrapped a lily around Harry's curl, before stabilizing it with the hair clip.

''Children.'' Niall scoffed.

''Idiot.'' Louis mumbled and Harry sat on his lap, wrapping his hands around Louis' neck, booping their noses. Harry buried his face in the crook of Louis' neck and kissed it.

''I love you so much.'' Harry said and Louis tightened his grip around his waist

''I love you too.'' Louis said, when Louis' mum stood up, her knife, lightly hitting her glass full of champagne, getting everyone's attention.

''I just wanted to say, that I am very happy and grateful to have you, as a family member, Harry and you, Louis, made a great choice. A really great one. So, Harry, welcome officially to the family and I wish you both a long life of happiness and a life filled with love.'' she said and Harry hopped off Louis' lap to hug her tightly. He, then, wandered around to greet and thank all the people for coming.

''So, I'm assuming you're a virgin and need first night advices.'' she said, sitting next to her son, who smiled a little.

''Seriously, mum, thank you for everything. You and dad have been a huge help, especially dad, I certainly did not expect all of that from him.'' Louis said.

''Yeah, your father can be cool. He's just learning from his mistakes and he's cutting all of you some slack and being more breezy.'' his mum said.

''Breezy. I did not expect to hear that word from you either.''

''I learn new words. 's sick!'' Jay said and Louis laughed.

''Would the Tomlinson husbands do us a favor and get on the dance floor for your first official dance. Also the owner of a silver Honda with the number 2937 can get their fucking car somewhere else and stop fucking blocking me. Thank you.'' Niall said from the microphone and Louis got up, searching for Harry. He spotted him in the middle of some tables, taking to old ladies.

Not the old ladies again. He had to go over there.

''Hi, honey. It's dance time. Hello, Mrs. Johnson; lovely to see you again.'' Louis said and the old woman smiled.

''Hi, Louis. Go, go! You have to dance!'' she urged them to go and Harry looked at his husband with a grateful and thankful look.

''Totally saved your ass.'' Louis joked, locking their hands together.

Harry and Louis went to the dancefloor and Louis wrapped his hands around his waist. Harry wrapped his hands around his neck and gave a look at Niall, who nodded.

''Are you ready to embarrass yourself?'' Harry asked.

''Shut up. I'm a great dancer.''

''I come home, in the mornin' light

My mother says "When you gonna live your life right?"

Louis and Harry looked at each other confused, hearing 'Girls Just Wanna Have Fun' blasted around the venue and Niall's eyes widened.