CHAPTER 26

A/N: someone has been reading this and voting every single chapter and someone else has been commenting a lot. Thank you so much! You've got no idea what this means.

When Louis was twelve and Lottie ten, they had opened a wall in each's rooms to communicate. As the years passed, they start talking through it less and less, until Louis covered it with a football poster, when he was about fifteen and he has forgotten its existence. He was laying on his bed, when he heard weird sounds coming from his walls.

''Motherfucker!'' he heard Lottie hissing, as a knife 'stabbed' his poster.

''Lottie!'' he snapped and she kept scratching his whole, until she could see his face. Louis knelt in front of the wall and now they could see each other.

''I can't believe you have a boyfriend.'' she whispered and Louis groaned.

''I can't believe you opened again the hole.''

''If you tell me who your boyfriend is, I might consider closing it again.''

That was definitely tempting.

''I can't say anything about him. Just know that he exists.''

''NAME.'' she ordered.

''Harry.''

''Nice name. I also want a photo and basically everything, that has happened between you two.''

''Promise me that you will-''

''Yes, me Lottie Tomlinson swears that no shit will be talked about some dude named Harry, who is dating her older brother Louis Tomlinson to anyone but Louis and Louis only.'' she said, placing her hand over her heart. Louis smirked, satisfied, before offering his pinkie, that Lottie accepted after a loud groan.

Louis threw her another dirty look, before unlocking his phone and scrolling down his photo gallery.

''Will you give it to me?'' she hissed.

''Fine.'' he mumbled, passing her the phone. It was a photo of Harry, who was sleeping. Curls all over the place, his back exposed, along with his tattoos, eyelashes kissing his cheeks and yeah...he was the word perfection in a person.

''That's some hot stuff.'' she commented.

''I know.''

''He is way out of your league, you know that?'' she asked, looking at other photos of Harry.

''I know that too.''

''Woah! You admitted that?...His eyes are gorgeous.''

''Could you please stop drooling over my boyfriend?''

''Well, your boyfriend just texted!'' she announced and Louis jumped up and down.

''What? Read it! Read it!''

''Shut up! He writes 'I'm just so sorry for the way I acted tonight. It was just so inappropriate and I hate all these scenes of jealousy and then, I went and just did that because I am so stupid. You know I love you too, right? God, I'm just so embarrassed and a bit drunk. Am I embarrassing myself more now? I probably am. I should stop texting now. Bye.' With a smiley face. Oh My God, you fell for a dork! And he says he loves you. What the fuck!'' she read and then smiled, jumping up and down like Louis.

''I'm just gonna come to your room and tell you everything.'' Louis said and after a few seconds, he was in her room, jumping on her bed.

''What will you reply?'' she asked, laying next to him and he pressed the phone against his heart.

''I don't know. Isn't he the cutest?'' Louis said and Lottie pushed him off the bed, taking his phone.

''Type; 'I would have reacted the same, to be honest and I am sorry for not telling you sooner. I love you too.' Good, right?'' Louis asked and Lottie did, as she was told, before turning off the phone.