CHAPTER 4

''I don't want you to want everything...I want you to want me.'' Harry said, brushing his lips against Louis' shoulder and he turned his head, looking at him with both confusion and interest (?), when a smile cracked on his face, this time, not a fake one and he threw the thing that he had just taken from Harry's drawer on the floor. He cupped Harry's cheek and kissed his lips softly.

But what Louis failed to say was that at that time, Harry was his everything.

And the funny part is that, he wouldn't get to tell him that for a really, really, really long time. But that's a story for another time. In fact, almost five years later. So, let's just go back to our present.

*

''Louis, I wanted to apologize for my attitude last night and um...today.'' Harry said, looking at his shoes and he drew some circles on the wooden floor. Louis raised his eyes from the book, that he was reading and looked at Harry with a dead serious face.

''Fuck you, Harry.''

''I'm trying to apologize.'' Harry exclaimed, frustrated, stomping his foot on the floor.

''I don't want- No, I don't need your apology.'' Louis said and Harry rolled his eyes.

''You could pretend.''

''I'm not much of a pretender.''

''God, you are so...there are no words for what you are.''

''There are...hot, perfect, genius and many many more as-''

''Asshole.'' Harry cut him off and Louis flipped him off.

''If you mean, having a nice asshole, I agree. You can check it out, if you want.'' he replied, smirking.

''I think, I'll pass.'' he said, shrugging.

''Your loss.''

*

''Okay, so...what are we? I have to ask.'' Harry asked and Louis groaned.

''You are acting like a chick...annoying. I'm the rich, awesome, gorgeous man and you are the pain in the ass dude. Our relationship is 'you can't choose your roommates'.'' Louis said and flashed him a grin.

''You really can't but it's only for another four months.'' Harry said and he nodded.

''Thank God. That's the only thing that's holding me from jumping off a cliff.'' he mumbled.

''Fuck, I should have never told you about the whole complain thing. Would love to see you doing that.'' Harry said back and Louis threw him something from his bed.

''You stupid fucker.'' Harry said, after the toilet paper, that Louis threw him, landed on his face.

''To stop the drooling.''

''Oh My God.'' Harry groaned. He was so annoying.

''You called me?''

''Fuck off.'' he said, getting up, putting his shoes and he stormed out of the dorm room, leaving Louis laughing.

*

Harry was gone for about two hours and Louis was sitting on the balcony. He wasn't going to lie. If he had to choose his favorite place out of this shitty university, it definitely had to be this balcony.

''Hello?'' he said, picking his phone up and his father answered.

''How are things going on, Louis?''

''Good, father. Good.'' he said, taking a drag of his cigarette. He really did not smoke that much. Only if there was a good story or he was drinking but lately, he had noticed that he would easily finish a pack in three days, when it took him a week, just this summer. And he knew that it was a fault of a certain someone. Every time, he had something on his mind or someone annoyed him, he would be a little extra about his smoking.