CHAPTER 41

''Japan. Nice food, nice people. It's one of the best places I've been to.'' Louis said and Harry smiled.

Japan.

Japan sounded nice and peaceful.

''Where else have you been to?''

''Um...Germany, China, Italy, Greece, France-''

''I've been to France. Huh!'' Harry said and Louis smiled, putting shampoo in his hands and started washing Harry's hair, who laid back on Louis' chest, his whole body in the water.

''How was it?'' Louis asked, interested.

''Perfect. The art was just... amazing. You see pictures, read books, even see movies, but it feels like nothing, when you are standing there, in Louvre, and you see Mona Lisa in front of your eyes. The very original painting. Da Vinci painted that and I saw it! I saw the most famous painting in the world! And the statue of Eros and Psyche. Most beautiful thing I have ever seen. The myth! Do you know their myth?" Harry asked and Louis couldn't stop smiling at how thrilled Harry sounded about art.

''No, tell me.''

''Are you sure, I'm not boring you?'' Harry asked, cautious.

''No. Don't you say art is the best thing that happened to the world?'' Louis said and Harry smiled, taking Louis' hands, wrapping them around himself.

''You disagreed with that opinion.''

''Disagreed. Past. Will you tell the story now?'' Louis ordered and Harry grinned, his dimples showing. Louis couldn't see his smile, though, as he was only able to see the top of Harry's head.

''Okay, this is a Greek myth and there was this girl, named Psyche, which means soul and she was beautiful, gorgeous, everyone respected her and was jealous of her. She looked like goddess Aphrodite. One day, the goddess heard about her and got mad that people even dared to compare her to Psyche. So, she went to her son, Eros and told him to make her fall in love with the most ugly and unlucky man. Later, her father told her to go up to the mountains to meet her new husband and she was so eager to get married, as her sisters, that she obeyed. It was a palace; her new husband rich. Every night he would make her his, but she'd never seen him in the day. She had no idea what he looked like. Her sisters wanted to visit her, as they had no idea where she had gone and they were searching for her everywhere. She begged her husband to let her invite her sisters and he agreed but told her not to say anything about him. So, they came and she showered her sisters with jewelry and gold and when they asked her, she said that she was married to a young, gorgeous, rich man but in reality, she had no idea herself. Next time they visited, she told them a different story, forgetting what she had told them last time. By third time, she was pregnant and her sisters were convinced that her husband was a God and once the offspring was born, he would kill her. So, they told her to kill him first and she listened to them. The night came, and she got up, picking up a lamp on the one hand and a blade on the other. She approached him and bent down to take a good look at him and he was absolutely gorgeous, like a God and he was a God. He was Eros.'' Harry narrated, as Louis was brushing his lips against Harry's wet shoulder.

''And?'' Louis asked, when Harry stopped.

''Look at you all excited to hear my stories. What time is it?'' Harry asked and Louis groaned, leaning over the bathtub to look at his phone.

''Four thirty.'' he replied and Harry suddenly got up, leaving Louis confused.

''I have to go. I'm so sorry.'' he yelled from Louis' room and he got up, wrapping a towel around himself. Harry was putting on his shoes.

''I have to hear the end of the story sometime, you know.'' Louis said, smirking leaning on the doorway and Harry looked up smiling, getting up.

''Soon; I promise.'' he whispered, pecking Louis' lips. He smiled and left the room for a few seconds, before coming back, grabbing Louis' face, smashing their lips together.