Chapter 1.

"Uhm.. Hey... Meyers?" The awkward sounding British accented yet very masculine voice of Storm Carter as she recorded a voice message but then she deleted it.

Again.

The seventeen year old sighed softly.

This was Storm's ninth attempt to record the message but she couldn't.

She couldn't.

It was extremely hard.

Apologizing; that is.

Storm Adaye Carter was born and raised in Newcastle by her single father; Caspian.

The pair had been together for years since Caspian never married but he did want a child so he had a surrogate carry his child; then, as Storm grew, so did his ranking as a police detective, fatherly instincts and parenting methods.

Then when Storm came out as lesbian at literally 11, Caspian was super supportive and accepting because that meant she couldn't get pregnant (and that was very important for Caspian). But now, back to her...

Storm sat with her legs crossed, phone in hand and mind racing as she tried forming an apology while she sat in the middle of her bed.

She exhaled loudly again.

She couldn't get the words to come out.

It really annoyed her.

Storm threw herself onto her back as she let go of her phone.

She groaned loudly in anger.

"Why is this so hard?!!" Storm mentally asked herself as she stared up at her white ceiling.

Storm was really tall so she had a Queen sized bed in her pretty spacious bedroom. The calming light sea green walls worked well with the large circular window that shed light from above her bed, the small fireplace across from that and the light wood floors that flowed freely throughout the entire house.

There was a minimalistic yet typical hotel feel to the room since the decor only contained light beige, navy, grey and just a hint of black. There was two wooden doors flanking the fireplace; one leading to the small walk-in closet and the other leading to the bathroom. The walls barely had anything on them so it just seemed simple yet very neat.

Almost fake; but that was Storm's weird choice.

The teenager huffed again in exhaustion.

Storm deserved her name.

Her light tan skin had a plethora of tattoos but that was complimented by her intense jawline and the hair that reached just above it; which was surprisingly dyed grey. Her 5"7 athletic body seemed very masculine and her sultry voice added to it. Then there's her electric blue eyes that her wide and charming smile just pulled together her entire stud look.

On to her tattoos; Storm has exactly 12 tattoos that consisted of an acoustic guitar above her right hip, three stars behind her right ear, a full blown Tribecan sleeve wrapped around her right arm, a black viper wrapped around her strong left calf, an AK-47 in between her flat breasts, a black sword with a red rose wrapped around it on the back and the small crown just above her left eye.

Then there's the medium sized universe tattooed down her upper left arm, the lion face on the back of her left palm, her star sign (Aries) on the inside of her left wrist and the largest one; the four elements from the animated series Avatar tattooed in spheres down her spine.

Surprisingly, Caspian allowed Storm to get the tattoos because he wants her to express herself as much as possible and if that meant allowing her to get a septum piercing, tattoos, smoke marijuana and party almost every weekend; then he was going to let it be.

Shocker!

There was a knock on the bedroom door.

Storm sighed as she sat upright and said aloud "Enter!!" Caspian smiled brightly as he entered the room looking ready for bed. He said as he walked over to his daughters bedside "I thought you'd be out by now."

"I can't sleep."

"Oh? Why?"

"You'll just say it's dumb."

"Have I ever called you dumb?"

"No." Storm replied as she threw herself back again.

Caspian was an attractive man that was well into his early forties.

He has a 6'5 muscular body that was complimented by his tanned skin, sea green eyes, dark brown hair and winning grin. Caspian spent four long tours fighting in the military before he decided to become a police officer and then a single father which he had struggled with a lot since he lost both of his parents to a horrible fire.

However, Caspian had managed to raise a well mannered, respectful, charming, confident, rather intelligent and very athletic child. And since, he had developed a great bond with Storm, they could speak about anything!

Caspian sat down on the edge of the bed and this simply made Storm groan as she shifted a bit.

The man asked as he looked down at his daughter "What's the problem, Storm?" The teenager shrugged and explained "Dad, I honestly don't know how to fix it! I mean, she won't speak to me and I'm trying to apologize but I can't even find the words!"

Caspian said calmly as Storm started hyperventilating "Okay, okay.. Start from the beginning. Who doesn't want to talk to you? And why should you apologize?" The teenager sat upright and raised her left brow that had a straight slit through it. She inquired "You really wanna know?"

Her father nodded so Storm said "Dad, what I'm about to tell you is very, very, very, very, extremely important and I do not want you passing judgement, okay?"

Again, Caspian nodded.

Storm sighed softly then she said "I also want to inform you that everything that happened was out of my control so don't think I was intentional, okay?"

"Are you going to tell me or just keep stalling?" Caspian inquired as he rose to his feet but Storm grabbed his wrist and gave in "Okay! I'll tell you!" As her father sat down, Storm said "Prepare to have your socks knocked off because this is a juicy, juicy tale.."

"Storm." Caspian simply said so she said as she scoffed "Sorry..."