Chapter 27.

Storm seemed to be the defense since her stance was fairly strong.

However; Tommy did have an advantage over her since he was a very skilled boxer. His offensive stance was much stronger than Storm's and he looked ready for action.

Tommy swung two quick right-handed jabs but Storm successfully evaded it by leaning backwards slightly; then he swung a left hook and hoped to land the shot. Storm just used the space around her to lean back and let the punch fly past her face.

In mere seconds, Storm countered by swinging a strong left-handed jab at Tommy's open torso then she swung at his jaw and as he fumbled trying to regain his footing; she took a few steps back.

Tommy turned to face Storm and wanted to rush forward but she stepped forward and landed a strong high kick directly against the right side of his face; forcing him to lose his balance as he toppled over his feet. Storm bounced on her toes as she watched Tommy slowly push himself off the mat of the ring as he grunted "Cheap shot."

Finally, Tommy stood upright and got into a strong defensive stance; but so did Storm as she held her fists in front of her upper body.

With a groan in frustration, Tommy stepped forward and swung a fluke right hook. As expected, Storm leaned her upper body backwards as she evaded; but, Tommy had an ace up his sleeve.

In a quick movement, Tommy sent his left leg flying against Storm's stomach and she stumbled sideways.

Yet, as Storm fumbled to regain her footing; Tommy sent his right foot directly to the side of her face and she fell onto the mat.

Not wasting time, Tommy grabbed Storm's left foot, flipped her onto her stomach and dragged her into the center of the ring; where he quickly forced her into a painful ankle lock.

The young woman gritted her teeth as her ankle was being twisted slightly; but, she didn't give up.

Instead, Storm used her upper body strength to push herself up and then she used her free foot to kick Tommy as she forced herself onto her side.

Tommy lost his grip on Storm and fell onto the ring as she broke free then the pair simultaneously crawled away from each other and rose to their feet.

Without any hesitation, Tommy ran towards Storm like a raging bull; but, she simply sidestepped and he flew into the blue ropes of the ring.

As Tommy's torso got stuck in between the ropes, Storm decided to spear him in the legs and the action caused Tommy to lose his balance then he hit the right side of his jaw and neck against the thick rope.

The spectators ooed as Tommy fell out of the ropes and onto his back whilst gasping for air.

Feeling amped up by her adrenaline, Storm rose to her feet and walked around the ring while hyping up the small group of onlookers and having them chant her name.

Tommy rolled onto his stomach as he managed to catch his breath then he looked up at Storm and slowly pushed himself onto his knees as she turned to look at him.

Not giving him the chance to get up, Storm jogged over to Tommy and drop-kicked him right in the chest.

The blow caused Tommy's upper body to bounce back as Storm fell onto the mat next to him.

The pair laid next to each other gasping but Storm quickly got back onto her feet whilst Tommy groaned and panted heavily.

The young woman dropped onto her four's and screamed evilly into Tommy's ear "I'M THE FUCKING MAN AND YOU'RE MERELY JUST A DICK CARRYING BITCH!!!!!"

The young man rolled onto his side as Storm rose to her feet; when suddenly, someone climbed through the ropes of the ring, ran towards her and speared Storm into the ropes of the ring.

The person was Frankie and he didn't give Storm the chance to react to his tackle as he quickly moved up to her head and began punching down on it; whilst Storm used her hands to cover her head.

Frankie's punches were softened by his gloves and the headguard that Storm wore; but she knew she couldn't let him do this to her so she grabbed the bottom rope.

Demetri pulled Frankie off of Storm and shouted at the young man as he pushed him away from the panting young woman "GET OUT!!! GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY RING, YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!!"

Suddenly, Storm rose to her feet and sprinted past Demetri to allow herself to send a strong drop-kick against Frankie's chest.

The young man fell backwards and Storm quickly rose to her feet.

However; Tommy had regained his composure and decided to send a strong low kick directly into Storm's stomach and knocked out the air from her lungs as she stumbled backwards.

Gasping for air whilst gripping her stomach, Storm looked up at Tommy and he smiled evilly as he swung a left hook.

But, Storm caught his arm.

So; Tommy swung a right hook.

Again, Storm caught his arm and decided to slam her head against his.

As Tommy stumbled back in confusion, Storm strutted forward and began punching him.

Each gloved punch grew harder and harder as Storm forced Tommy into the corner post of the ring; but, she didn't just stop there.

The young woman gripped and used the ropes to balance herself as she started kicking Tommy in an attempt to release all of her anger and frustration.

Gripping his head in between his arms, Tommy fell to the ground and thought that someone would pull Storm off of him but no one came as she stepped down on his arms then kicked him and continued the cycle of stomping on his arms then kicking him.

Then the very sweaty Storm was pulled away from Tommy by Demetri and the older man simply shoved her back as he looked down at the teenage guy that laid on the floor.

When Tommy moved his arms away from his face, he revealed his bleeding nose and lip but the worst part was the swelling that started around his right eye.