Chapter 12.

Storm pecked Tasha's lips and they continued pecking for a few before they began necking each other down.

But before they could take it further, Bentley stepped next to the couple and said with his arms crossed "Storm, you gotta get my phone. I'm pretty sure Kim's pissed at me for not calling her last night." Storm nodded and asked "Do you have Monsters keys?"

Bentley handed over the keys to Storm and explained to Tasha, who stared at the friends "I accidentally forgot my phone at Storm's place last night when I dropped her at home. She wasn't feeling well and because my car was stuck in my garage, she leant me Monster." The shorter teenager looked at her girlfriend with regret.

"Baby.. I'm so sorry. I slapped you and I was angry- I shouldn't have. I should've just- should've just let you explain.." Tasha stuttered apologetically as she cutely pouted at Storm. Bentley sighed and said "No lovey dovey, okay? Storm, hit the shower!"

The couple chuckled as they pecked each other then Storm said "Excuse me, mi amor. I have to freshen myself up for you." The taller teenager wanted to kiss her girlfriend but Bentley had grabbed her wrist and began dragging her towards the changing room.

"You fucking owe me, you know that right?" Bentley said as they walked over to the girls changing room. Storm said as they stopped in front of the metal door "I really appreciate you, Benny Boy. With my dad going again, I swear I'll make it up to you."

"Your dad's leaving again?"

"Yeah. But, it's no biggie."

"Are you sure? I mean, you know you can always tell me anything. Right?"

"Look.." Storm started to say but was interrupted by someone walking out of the changing room.

The teenager continued as she poked Bentley's shoulder "I'm totally fine. I've got you, Tasha, Zandi and Duncan. I'm sorted. Stop stressing out, okay?" The young man nodded then he held his hand out. Storm looked down at Bentley's slim yet manly hand so he said "I'll wait in the car since I don't have my car here."

Storm opened her mouth to argue as she looked up at Bentley but he interjected by saying "I distracted Yarah and lied to Tasha. You owe me. Remember?" The masculine girl rolled her eyes and handed over her car keys, as a few more girls left the locker room. Bentley didn't hesitate as he got the keys, turned around and made his way towards the parking lot whilst Storm walked into the partially empty locker room.

Hünter and Micky waved goodbye to Storm as she sat down on the bench in front of her locker then she took out her duffel bag, undressed herself, took her extra toiletries from her locker and made her way over to the showers with a towel wrapped tightly around her sweaty body. The large changing room was slowly clearing out so Storm knew that she would find herself alone sooner or later.

The tall girl hung her towel over the door of the shower, stepped under the showerhead and opened the hot tap only. The heated water poured down on Storm as she stood upright and let it enclose her tense body as she began showering.

Then her mind wandered again.

"Yarah Meyers. My stalker." Storm thought as she shut her eyes.

Storm's mind began reimagining the naked body that she felt against her..

Those pink lips..

Those doe-like eyes filled with lust..

Storm imagined everything.

How Yarah's sweet lips would taste..

How Yarah would moan as they became one..

How it would feel being inside of Yarah...

Suddenly, the water turned ice cold and shocked Storm out of her reverie.

The cold water poured down on Storm as she quickly closed the tap then she grabbed her towel and wrapped it around herself again before she stepped out of the shower and made her way over to her locker.

There was no one else around.

Storm sighed softly as she sat down in front of her locker and quickly began drying herself before she tugged on her underwear, skinny jeans and gym bra.

As the teenager pulled her t-shirt over her head, someone grabbed a handful of her butt cheek and Storm's instinct was to turn around, which she did, but with her face and arms still stuck in her t-shirt; Storm couldn't see and quickly lost her balance as she fell backwards over the bench.

A sound so enticing filled Storm's ears as she struggled against her t-shirt but then she stopped, simply took off the t-shirt and tossed it onto the bench in front of her then she looked up.

Storm's breath caught as she locked eyes with Yarah who smiled genuinely.

"You okay?" Yarah asked as she held her hand out for Storm but the teenager on the ground didn't take it as she stood up and replied "Why would you do that?"

"What? It was funny!"

"I could've gotten hurt, dude!"

"But you didn't!!"

"What're you doing here?!" Storm snapped unintentionally.

Yarah said with her arms crossed in front of her chest "You've had worse. You'll live." Storm grabbed her t-shirt and shoved her belongings into her duffel bag before she stormed over to the door.

"Carter?!!" Yarah called out as Storm walked over to the door so the tall teenager stopped and turned around. "My phone." Yarah deadpanned as she flared her nostrils in anger. Storm nodded, reached into her bag and pulled out the slim lagoon blue phone. Yarah walked over to Storm, grabbed her phone and shoved past the taller teenager.

Realizing the situation, Storm said as she walked out after Yarah "Wait up, Meyers!!"

The shorter teenager stormed ahead of the topless lesbian who kept calling after her.

Annoyed and frustrated by Yarah ignoring her, Storm grabbed her wrist and jerked her to a stop; just as they got to the exit leading to the parking lot.