Chapter 13.

Yarah's jaw was clenched intensely as she was forced to face the taller teenager.

"Can you listen to me, Meyers?" Storm pleaded but instead, she got a hot slap right across the face. Eyes wide in shock, Storm's jaw dropped slightly as she let go of Yarah's wrist.

Silence.

The pair stared at each other in absolute silence.

Unsure of what to do, Storm shut her mouth so Yarah said "Look, you have made it very clear that you are in a relationship and I understand that. You and Tasha seem happy and y'all deserve happiness..."

"But, I am not going to sit by and watch you be all honeymoonish with my cousin! Stay away from me and I'll do the same. Okay?" Yarah concluded but Storm simply nodded and took a step closer to her. The taller teenager whispered as she leaned closer to Yarah's ear as she clenched harder down on her teeth "Look me in my eyes and tell me that you don't want me, Meyers."

Storm stood upright and bit her bottom lip expecting Yarah to give in but instead, the shorter teenager rolled her eyes and said "Bye, Storm." Yarah didn't hesitate as she spun around and walked away from Storm, who watched her hips sway from side to side.

Suddenly, Storm's phone rang so she took it out of her bag and answered it without hesitation "'Ello?"

"Can you get a move on? I'm like fucking getting cloudburn here!" Bentley said on the other line and his words made Storm laugh as she replied "Yeah, yeah. I'm on my way."

The tall teen made her way over to her car and found Bentley texting while seated in the passenger seat so she opened the drivers door and climbed into her gorgeous car. Absentmindedly, Bentley held the keys out for Storm so she took it and said "I need another favour."

The young man sighed as he locked his phone but then Bentley glanced over at Storm and let out a shriek in surprise.

"What the fuck, Storm?!" Bentley inquired as he watched Storm casually reverse the car then he said as he reached out to touch Storm's messy hair "You look horrible! Like almost totally shocked!!" Storm rolled her eyes in annoyance but Bentley continued whilst laughing hysterically "You should dye your hair green then you'd look like Beetlejuice, baby!"

"Bentley?!" Storm snapped as she swatted away her best friends hand. Unable to control his laughter, Bentley asked his annoyed friend "What did Yarah do?"

"What're you talking about?"

"I know she was in the locker room. So? What happened? Did you tongue her down already? Did she tongue you down?"

"What- No!! What're you even talking about?!"

"Come on.. Don't play coi with me..."

"What do you mean?" Storm inquired as they turned the corner that lead to her home.

Bentley sighed as he rolled his eyes in annoyance then he explained as he turned to Storm "You and Yarah have this weird sexual tension looming over the two of you! And, it's kinda annoying because Tasha would kill Yarah if she ever found out."

"There's nothing going on between me and Yarah, Dude!" Storm said defensively as they pulled up into her concrete driveway. Storm parked next to a familiar navy blue Polo Tiguan before she and Bentley climbed out of her car but before they could go inside, Bentley said "You can't honestly tell me you don't know."

"Don't know what?!"

"Okay.. What's your relationship like with Yarah?"

"I barely know her but I'd say we're friends."

"Tell me you're joking."

"Why?"

"Come on, Storm! You've seen the way she looks at you! You're the center of her World!" Bentley exclaimed as he walked closely after Storm.

The pair walked up the brief stairs before stopping in front of the house door. Storm said as she wrapped her hand around the door handle "I'm pretty sure you're reading too far into it, Benny. We're just friends, okay?"

Bentley simply rolled his eyes as he watched his friend open the front door and walk into the house. Storm walked into her home before she closed the door after Bentley and called out "I'm back!!!"

Bentley added "Bentley's here too!!" The pair chuckled as they turned their attention to the movement in the kitchen. The teenagers immediately spotted Caspian's best friend; Beth Parker-Greene, cooking in the kitchen so Storm furrowed her brows and made her way over to her father's polygamous best friend with her own best friend behind her. 

Beth had relocated to Wayville with Caspian and Storm since she's worked as Caspian's partner for years. She basically became his sister and Storm's cool Godmother. Beth had recently cut her dark brown hair into a cocky wolf cut to compliment her beige skin, chestnut brown eyes and athletic body.

People often confused Caspian and Beth's relationship to be more than professional until Beth got married to her current partners; Zandile and Duncan. That just turned everything around for her and when she was given the chance to start over; Beth took it with both hands and the support of her partner's. And as such, Beth and her partner's relocated with Caspian and his daughter.

Storm really liked having Beth and her partner's around since they were youthful and encouraged creativity. Plus, they're LGBT so they were all unique in a gay way that made Storm enjoy their company.

"Hey Betty..." Storm said as she sat down on the stool in front of the island.

Bentley sat down beside Storm as Beth said with a smile "Good afternoon, you two. I'm glad you're in a good mood." The teenage guy nodded as he reached out and picked up an apple for himself. Storm inquired as she watched Beth place a pan of potato wedges into the oven "What's all the food for?"

"You don't know?" Asked the familiar voice of Beth's wife; Zandile as she walked into the kitchen tying her bright red apron around her waist.

Zandile grew up in Swahili but then she moved to Newcastle at the age of 12 with her parents and that lead to her meeting Beth. Zandile was definitely rich in melanin because of her peng black skin complexion, intensely curly raven black hair and dark brown eyes that her curvy body tied together.

Bentley furrowed his brows as him and Storm exchanged looks of confusion.

"Storm doesn't know what exactly?" Bentley inquired as he put down his apple and looked at the two women who stopped moving.